"You are so fake!" she yelled. "Acting all cute and innocent! Like a little kid! It's disgusting!"
I dropped the boxes unceremoniously on a nearby table and stomped towards the new girl as she continued:

"Eating so many cakes! And sweets! What are you? A monster?"

I grabbed her arm and yanked her towards me. "Please stop."

She glared at me. "Who are you?"

I could see the other Hosts gathering around from the corner of my eye. I stared back at her and then smiled sweetly. "You're disrupting the other guests, Umari-san. Would you like me to escort you out the door?"

Or better yet, out the windows.

She gritted her teeth before jerking her arm out of my grip. "Don't touch me, you weirdo! You guys are all weirdos! How can you take this guy's act?" She jabbed her finger into Mitsukuni's face, who flinched backwards.

"Umari-san, please," I said, taking her hand and pulling it down.

"Come this way," Tamaki said. He waved his arm towards the door.
"From now on," Kyoya said as he pushed his glasses up. "You are banned from the Host Club."

"What was that about?" I asked, taking a seat at Mitsukuni's table. He shrugged while maintaining that grin. "I don't know."

"What are you doing here?" Suzume said. She and Hayakawa Ayako were both here, along with some other guests. She tossed her hair behind her shoulder.

"I'm a guest, Ashika-san," I replied. "Ah, hang on. I'll put the cakes in the fridge." I hopped out of the chair to grab the two boxes. On my way out of the backroom, I was stopped by Kyoya.

"What do you think of this?" He held up a colorful flyer that had the pictures of the Host Club cakes on it. "Of course, it's missing three pictures, but this is just a prototype."

"It looks good. Are you gonna post it everywhere?" I asked.

"Of course. Hayashi Sweets will advertise too, right?" he said with a smile.

I shrugged. "I'll see what I can do. Does a part of the money that Hayashi Sweets earn from these cakes go to you?"

"Of course."

"And I'll get a part of it, right?" I smiled.

"Of course."

"So..." I glanced around the large room. Everything was back to normal. It was quiet and calm, with that relaxing and elegant air. "What was that about? With Umari Etsuko."

"You know her?" Kyoya said. He held out a cup of tea for me which I accepted.