"Hey, Otsu, Hirase, can you guys, um, keep a secret?" I asked with an innocent look. I held a finger to my lips. "Don't tell Mom!"

"Our only orders were to protect you," Hirase smiled back knowingly. "Nothing about reporting your actions, Princess."

"No 'Princess', Hirase!" I stuck my tongue out, something I'd been wanting to do since I'd met up with him.

He grinned, reaching a hand out to pat my head. I dodged it and then dashed off to join the Host Club, walking alongside Honey. Honey was another worry. What if he didn't get along with someone? What if Akane, or Mina, didn't like him?

I looked down at my outfit. I'd snuck one of Kimiko's hooded jackets out and so was wearing a sapphire blue skirt, white blouse, and a black jacket zipped over it. My casual wear back in middle school had consisted of jeans, t-shirts, and jackets. I really didn't want my appearance to stray too far when I met up with the gang.

We stopped in front of the doors.

"Do I look alright, Mitsukuni?" I asked Honey nervously, tugging my skirt down a bit more. The jacket was a bit too big for me too, since I was just a tad smaller than Kimiko.

He looked up and down and then nodded. "You look cute as always."

I turned away and luckily didn't blush. Well, I should have expected that. In fact, asking him was just asking for that kind of response.

"So, what do we do now?" Hikaru asked. "Stare at the doors?"

I grinned. "Yup! Let's just... wait for them to come!"

"Boring!" Kaoru complained, leaning against his brother.

"Psh, you..." I paused. My ears had caught onto some other noise, and I leaned forward involuntarily. I could just start to make out voices.

"It's pink. It's frickin' pink! Does no one else notice this?"
A smile danced across my lips. I have dreamed of that voice for so long. "Of course we do, Ryota. We're not blind. It's just, you know, interesting." "Rich people sure spend their money in strange ways."
"They should have made it purple."
"No, red!"

Wait a minute. I thought only the gang was coming, like only Akane, Mina, Mikiya, Ryota, and the 3 Musketeers. So why do I hear...?

Musketeers. So why do I hear...?

"Guys, this has nothing to do with-"
"I knew this was the wrong choice! What if Rika's completely different?"
"Please, Goofy, Mickey and your little bro all said she's exactly the same."
"What if that's actually bad?"
"Stop worrying! There's nothing wrong with change! Jeez, you're more of a worrywart than Mikiya!" "Hey! Mina!"
"Dude, is this made of marble?"
"How are we supposed to know?"
"Hey, hey, do you think that's gold?"
"How are we supposed to know?!"