Chapter 1: Brought Together

Guardians:

The children of burgess are running around the guardians while having a snowball fight. "Your centre" North states gesturing to the children. "Jack smirks at Jamie and his friends. "Took me a while but I figured it out". Before North can reply a blackness engulfs the guardians.

Highlanders:

"Your back!" Merida cries as she hugs her mother, the clans just stand around shocked as Fergus come forward and hugs his wife. The smile on Elinor's face suddenly disappears and she whispers to her husband, "Um Fergus I'm not wearing anything" she says gesturing at the tapestry around her. The clan are about to say something when they are all covered in blackness.

Corona's:

Rapunzel is lying on her bed staring up at the many suns the she has somehow accidently painted over the years, stumbling back she knocks over a dresser. "Rapunzel are you alright" Gothel shouts coming up the stairs. "I'm the lost princess" mutter Rapunzel swiping the curtain away. "Rapunzel you know how I hate the mumbling" titters Gothel. "I am the lost princess, aren't I?" Rapunzel says clearly. Before Gothel can even move darkness covers them and the whole

Vikings:

Hiccup and Toothless sped through the woods "Faster bud" Hiccup tells toothless as they speed around a rock formation, "There they are" cries Astrid, "Close the dome" Yells Fishlegs to Tuffnut and Ruffnut. Ruff pushes the lever. "And so the drama begins" she states dramatically "1 man, 1 dragon and 1 rapidly closing dome" Tuff joins in. Blackness suddenly engulfs the edge and Berk.