"What?" The twins, Tamaki, and who-cares-who said in unison.

Honey rushed into my view. "Your red bow, Rika?" I nodded, trying to focus my gaze on his face, but it was impossible.

"Da-" I barely managed to stop the cuss words ready to pour out. Shit! My bow! Akane's bow!

I turned to the guests, who had begun whispering. "Has anyone seen a bright red bow? Well, actually, it's not a bow. It's a piece of red sash."

They all shook their heads.
"Where did you last see it?" Haruhi asked calmly.
"I put it in my bag." I said. "Right when we came here."
"Are you sure you did?" An obnoxious voice said. I turned, and my eyes narrowed on Ayako.

"I take very good care of my bow," I replied, trying my best to not snap at her. "There's no way I'd take it with me into the swimming pool. Who knows what chlorine water would do to it." Oh God. It must be in the water.

I ran towards the swimming pool, peering into the blue depths in search of any red. Nope. I sprinted around the pool but still couldn't find any signs.

"We'll help you, Rika-senpai!" The twins said.

Tamaki nodded, pulling a board out of nowhere. "Team! This is an important mission, Mission Find Rika's Red Bow!"

"Very creative, Tono." The twins smiled.

"What? Do you guys have a better idea?!" Tamaki demanded, jabbing some strange stick in the twins' faces.

"Tamaki-senpai, that's really not the point." Haruhi said, the voice of calm and reason as usual.

"We'll split up!" Tamaki continued, tapping the stick on a map of the water park. "Split into teams of four!"

"Do we have to help her?" Suzume whined. "It's her fault for losing her bow. Why should we help her look for it?"

"Rika is a fellow guest." Kyoya said, having popped out of the air as usual. He pushed his glasses up. "If any of our guests lose a precious belonging, we the Host Club would of course do our best to recover it."

I couldn't have been happier to see Kyoya. I wished he'd just kick Ayako and Suzume out. "I'll start looking." I said, heading towards the waterslides I'd gone to first. "The other guests don't have to help out, but thanks anyway, everyone."

The Host Club nodded, although some of the guests didn't seem too pleased.

I explored the water slides' pool. Nothing. Where could it possibly have gone? There's no way the bow could have just walked off by itself. Someone must have taken it. Someone must have thrown it somewhere, or they still had it. Or they destroyed it.

My eyes widened at the thought. No way. Akane's bow, the one thing I had of her. A special bow she'd gotten from her biological mom, yet she'd given it to me. There's no way it could just disappear like that.