He nodded, looking rather disappointed. But Ayako was watching and starting to become impatient, so there wasn't much I could do. Plus, I didn't really feel like hugging his cold and wet body.

I squeezed his hand quickly before walking away. He didn't say another word.

Damn it. I shouldn't have come to this resort thing after all. Shopping with Chiyo probably would have been better. I wouldn't have had to do any stupid paperwork or act like a waitress, taking everyone's orders down.

I sighed, walking straight to Kyoya and slapping the menu into his hand. "I have everyone's numbers down. The last three are 25, 12, and 13."

"Thank you, Rika." Kyoya said, pulling his cellphone out.

I sat down at a beach chair. How annoying. I'd come here today to have some fun. And sure, it's been pretty fun so far, but just seeing Ayako with Honey ruins it all. Damn her. I really shouldn't have come.

I ran a hand through my almost dry hair when I saw Chiyo run up to me. "Rika-senpai! Come with me!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked as she led me away from the beach chairs to a building at the left. It was the bathrooms within the park.

We entered the girls bathroom, and it was dark for a moment.

Snip, snip, snip.

I thought I felt something cold brush against my belly. Then, the lights flickered on, and Chiyo was beaming at me.

"Oh my, Rika-senpai! Look at what happened to your swimsuit! Come, come. Let's change you out of it." She dragged me further into the bathroom where there was one small rack of swimsuits. They were all bikinis.

Now, wait a minute... Why would there be bikinis in the bathroom? I looked down. There was nothing wrong with my swimsuit, except there was. A ragged line had been cut through it.

"Chiyo..." I said darkly. She was already picking through the swimsuits with an innocent smile. She looked at me and blinked, as if she hadn't been the cause of my swimsuit's injury. "What did you do?"

She chuckled nervously before cramming something into my hands and pushing me into a stall. "Change!"

"No way! You obviously did this!" I started shouting protests. "How could you do this to me, Chiyo-san?!"

"Please, Rika-senpai! Please do it for me!" Chiyo yelled back from outside.

"Hmph!" I frowned, biting my lip. There was no way I was going to wear this. I held up the bikini in my hands. It was a red one, with string that went around the neck instead of straps. The bottom was like a miniskirt, but below it were shorts.