Finally

"Mom, I did it! An excited Baekhyun yelled after bursting through the door with a smile bigger than his butt on his face.

"What did you do, sweetie?" She asked, a smile gracing her lips.

"I finally sucked Chanyeol's dick!"

His mother gasped, "Finally! Oh, my god, I'm so proud. Tell me all about it" She sat down and patted the space beside her.

Baekhyun eagerly sat beside her, "It started off when we were sitting in his bedroom" he began. "He was lying down so I pulled down his shorts and went straight to sucking"

"And did he like it?"

Baekhyun frowned slightly, "he said it's good besides from using too much teeth. I may have bit him more than once"

She laughed, "That's okay. Not everyone will perfect it as soon as they do it. I'm sure you'll get better as time progresses"

He hugged his mother, "You always know the right things to say"

"What was all that noise about?" Baekhyun's father asked as he walked down the stairs in nothing but his underpants. "I almost didn't release because of the loud outburst"

"Honey, you should be proud of our son"

"What did he do?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows, awaiting the response.

"Your boy finally sucked some dick!"

His father's eyes widened, "I bet you left the boy on his feet"

Baekhyun laughed, "I did only because I bit him"

He laughed with Baekhyun, "Reminds me of the first time your mom sucked me off. Good times, good times! Well, why don't you learn something from her; she has gotten better and I'm pretty sure you know that because you watch us every night"

"Yeah, but I can't see sometimes because of the cum in my eyes"

"I'm sorry about that!" His dad apologised but not meaning it. "I can't help these powerful sperms of mine that created all twenty of you." Yes, Baekhyun has nineteen other siblings.

His mother chuckled, "Twenty-two. We have twins on the way!"

--

Baekhyun received a 1 on 1 lesson from his mother about what he should and should not do.

"Okay, remember what I told you. Hallow your cheeks and take him in as deep as you can" His mother reminded before sending him off to Chanyeol's house.

"They grow up so fast" She muttered to herself. "I better go teach Luhan to stop hoeing around"

Baekhyun arrived at Chanyeol's house, muttering to himself all that his mother has taught him. "If you feel like you wanna gag, quickly fold your thumb or remove his dick from your mouth"

The door opened, revealing a naked Chanyeol who was glistening with semen, it kissing his skin and making him look gorgeous.

"Hello, Chanyeol," Baekhyun greeted. "I came to suck your dick like a pro"

Without another word, Baekhyun knelt on the floor and took Chanyeol in his mouth, licking at his flaccid dick and the balls. Chanyeol became hard in a minute and that made Baekhyun smirk. It didn't bother them that they were doing it right at his doorstep where people were passing by.

Baekhyun licked at the pre-cum whilst staring sexily at Chanyeol. His tongue found its way beneath his foreskin and began tickling Chanyeol, making him shiver in pleasure. He then took him whole and did his thing.

Chanyeol moaned as Baekhyun's mouth and tongue worked magic on him. Baekhyun removed his mouth with a plop and decided to do something else. He stripped himself naked and hopped on Chanyeol's dick, slowly pushing all of his length in his unstretched hole.

His head rested on Chanyeol's shoulder as Chanyeol thrust up inside him, the skin slapping sound resonating around the house. Moans, grunts and pants were accompanied with the sound and it made Chanyeol go faster, Baekhyun crying out as bliss took over his body.

He was angled in another position now on all fours, Chanyeol fucking the daylight out of him. His breath hitched as he felt his orgasm approaching, his dick twitching in anticipation. He came after several tugs on his dick, messing the wall and floor. Chanyeol came afterwards, decorating Baekhyun's ass in pearly white cum.

Baekhyun fell due to Chanyeol not supporting him anymore and he lied on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Well, aren't you two just horny?" Chanyeol's father said, folding his newspaper. "I can't even read in peace anymore"

"Yeah!" His cousin, Sehun, who was jerking himself off agreed. "Though I did enjoy the part where...oh god, I'm cumming....w-where he fucked himself onto your dick" he grunted as he came on his dog, Vivi, the sperms barely visible as it resembles the colour of the dog.

He got up on shaky legs and pulled his pants up, zipping it up quickly before wiping his hand on Chanyeol's face. "Taste the sperms, bitch. It'll transform ya into Optimus prime"

Baekhyun chuckled and took some of his sperms into his hand, shoving it in Chanyeol's mouth. "My cum tastes like Heaven"

"Oh man," Chanyeol breathed out. "It felt like I just hit the lotto"

"I was about to grab my popcorn and watch you two but I sorta got carried away and needed to get off so thank you," Sehun said, making his way up the stairs.

"Well, aren't you a lucky one. It felt like I was on Cloud 9" Baekhyun said, remembering the good fuck he just received. "And somehow, it made me feel stronger"

Chanyeol's face suddenly turned cold, "Too bad it's just artificial love"

Baekhyun sobbed and Chanyeol hushed him. "Baby don't cry. I was only kidding. I feel so lucky to be your love"

Baekhyun smiled, "Then love me right"

"I promise you"

**

IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T CATCH THE SONG REFERENCES AT THE END, YOU GONE CATCH THESE HANDS JK LMAO!! I don't know what the fuck i wrote btw...