T H A T ' S N O T M I L K

Baekhyun was a curious guy; always wanting to find about things, even when he really shouldn't. This time, he was curious as to what his semen would taste like. Baekhyun was gay and had a boyfriend, but never have they ever done the dirty. He searched on the internet of people's experience of tasting it and also what he could gain by drinking it.

He searched on the internet of people's experience of tasting it and also what he could gain by drinking it.

"Increases energy, huh?" Baekhyun said, smirking a little when he read the benefits of swallowing semen "And improves memory? Damn, I need to really start drinking semen"

He started touching himself, though slightly shy and embarrassed but did it nonetheless. He got lessons from his best friend, Kai, on how to touch himself. He slowly moved his hand up and down his leg, imagining that Chanyeol was touching him and kissing his neck.

He began to take off his shirt and rub his slender hands delicately over his nipples, teasing himself a bit. He let out a soft moan, pinching and twirling his nipples softly and slowly.

He proceeded to take off his pants and rub his thighs some more. He palmed himself through his boxers, rolling his eyes back at the amazing feeling. He felt like he had done enough teasing so he took off his boxers, revealing his erected penis, ready to be fiddled with.

"Ahh, fuck!" he moaned once he got a hold of his dick and started stroking it, "It feels so fucking good"

He suddenly remembered that he's going to need a container for when he orgasms and so he let go of his dick much to his distaste and stood up. He made his way over to the door and opened it, peeking to see if anyone would show up. Seeing that the coast was clear, he walked out butt naked down the stairs, his dick bouncing on his stomach and dashed into the kitchen.

He hurriedly took out a glass cup, filling it with a little water, then went back upstairs, closing the door but not with the lock. He smiled to himself and began pumping his dick at a slow pace.

Chanyeol's deep and husky voice suddenly appeared in Baekhyun's mind, telling him dirty things and making Baekhyun blush.

Imagine me fucking you with my big, thick cock fucking out your tight ass and making you lose your senses.

"Yes, daddy," Baekhyun moaned, pumping his dick faster and breathing unevenly.

I'm twirling your nipples and fingering your ass so hard that you scream so loud and disturb the neighbors.

"Fucking, yes!" Baekhyun moaned again, eyes closed and mouth opened. He looked extremely hot right now and Chanyeol would surely fuck this innocent, petite boy if he saw him like this.

I bend you over on the bed and take you raw, my dick having a hard time penetrating you cause you're so damn tight. You grip on the bed for dear life and beg me to fuck you harder.

Baekhyun could feel something in his stomach build up, ready to be released but stopped because his wrist was hurting.

"Shit!" he cursed, flexing his wrist. He placed back his hand on his dick and began stroking again, gently at first but then wildly when he heard Chanyeol's voice again.

Yes, that's right! Say my name, you slut! I hit you so hard on your ass making it all red but the stinging sensation makes you so horny and needy. Beg for my cock, Baek. Beg!

"FUCK ME, DADDY!" Baekhyun yelled, panting as he did so, "FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I WON'T EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME!"

His hand worked faster on his dick, the other one holding the cup for when he releases. Curse words and moans rapidly left Baekhyun's mouth as he prepares for orgasm.

Now I want you to cum for me.

With a shaky breath, Baekhyun answered, "Yes, daddy!"

Cum for me, Baek. Cum. Cum. Cum.

"Fuck!" Baekhyun moaned, releasing his juices into the cup. He emptied everything in it, smiling afterwards when he realizes that it was a lot of cum.

He stood up on shaky legs and proceeded over to the bathroom to get himself cleaned. He did so and put on his previous clothes and fixed his hair a bit. He opened the door and was about to go downstairs, but he almost had a heart attack when he heard his favorite voice in the world.

"So daddy, huh?" Chanyeol said with a smirk, leaning against the door, looking all sexy.

Baekhyun looked down, embarrassed and answered, "Sure"

Chanyeol chuckled, "What's in the cup?"

Baekhyun had hoped that Chanyeol wouldn't question him but his luck ran out. "Um," he started, "I-it's for a science experiment"

Chanyeol shrugged, "Okay. What exactly is this science experiment?"

Baekhyun's face turned bright red, "Ah, the thing is, I-I..Umm.."

"It's your semen, isn't it?"

Baekhyun bit his lips and nodded, "If you don't mind, I'm just going to put this in the fridge for later"

Chanyeol smirked, "Okay, Baek. Do your thing!"

Baekhyun went down the stairs, embarrassed as fuck but he encouraged himself by saying that this isn't the most embarrassing thing that has happened to him. He himself knows that's a lie.

"So what you wanna do today?" Chanyeol asked, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's waist.

"Mmm.." Baekhyun thought for a while, "Movies? Picnic? I don't know"

Chanyeol was about to answer but Baekhyun's door opened, revealing a sweaty male known as Sehun who had just finish basketball practice.

"Hey, Baek. Hey, Chan" he greeted and went into the fridge.

He took out the same glass that Baekhyun had just milked himself into and turned it to his head to drink it.

Before Baekhyun could stop him, he had already finished half of it. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at him with shocked expressions.

"This is some good milk!" Sehun exclaimed, "Where did you buy it?"

"Uh, Sehun," Baekhyun said, "that's not milk"

Sehun stared at them blankly, "Then what is it?"

Baekhyun gulped, "Semen"

---

Sehun drank Baekhyun's cum lmaoo