Virgin Weds

[ This was a request, but by instructions from the requester, I should leave them anonymous ]

Today is the day of Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's wedding. After convincing their parents for several weeks that they were ready for marriage, they agreed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were really happy when their parents accepted and planned the wedding, making sure that everything is perfect.

Chen fixed Chanyeol's bow tie as Chanyeol nervously fiddled with his fingers, trying to calm himself down.

"Relax," Chen said, patting his best friend's shoulders "It'll be fine. You look great and I'm 200% sure Baekhyun will think the same"

Chanyeol smiled and used his fingers to trace over his eyebrows. He sighed and walked out to the church, walking down the aisle and flashing smiles to anyone he saw. He finally made it up to the altar, beside the priest, his father and Baekhyun's father. He greeted them by shaking their hands. Now all he had to do was wait for his bride to appear. The music started playing and everyone turned their heads to the direction in which Baekhyun would walk.

Baekhyun nervously walked out, his mother by his side and helping him to stand upright or else he would fall of nervousness. He walked slowly towards Chanyeol, looking nowhere but the ground and singing a song in his mind to calm himself down.

He finally reached the altar, his mother passing his hands into Chanyeol's. Baekhyun still had his head down but looked up when Chanyeol gave him a little squeeze in his hand. He smiled at him, his face turning pink.

The priest started speaking and getting into the ceremony. When it was time for the vows, Baekhyun found it difficult to speak. They both wrote their own vows, but Baekhyun can't seem to say it. A reassuring smile from Chanyeol and also holding hands, made Baekhyun get a little confidence. he recited his vows which left many in tears and Chanyeol a smiling mess. (just imagine that he said some beautiful shit lol)

The wedding and reception were over and it was time for the Parks honeymoon. They headed straight on their private jet to JeJu island. They could've driven themselves there, but Chanyeol wanted everything to be special.

---

Baekhyun walked around their room where they would be staying for a week before going to Australia.

"It's so pretty" Baekhyun mused as he stared at the scenery in front of him.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, back hugging him "I think you're even more beautiful"

He turned Baekhyun around and kissed him, tasting every inch of Baekhyun's mouth. Things got more heated when Chanyeol groped Baekhyun's ass and bit on his lips. Baekhyun moaned and grind himself on Chanyeol, pressing their growing erections tighter.

Chanyeol stopped kissing Baekhyun and gingerly placed Baekhyun on the bed. He hovered above him and began undressing him, whilst staring sexily at him. Baekhyun bit his lips, bucking his hips up when Chanyeol touched his crotch. Chanyeol smirked and pulled Baekhyun's clothes off. He was completely naked and Chanyeol loved that.

Chanyeol took off his own clothes and went into his suitcase for some lube. He pulled out a bottle of lube and unsealed the cap. He poured a decent amount on his fingers and opened Baekhyun's legs. They were both inexperienced, but Chanyeol watched enough porn to know what he's doing.

He prodded Baekhyun's hole with his middle finger, which made Baekhyun cry out in pain. He was panting heavily and Chanyeol had to stop to let him adjust.

"O-okay" Baekhyun said, signally Chanyeol to move

Chanyeol moved his finger and Baekhyun gripped tightly onto the bed sheets, trying not to cry from the pain he was feeling. Chanyeol added another finger and Baekhyun felt like he was going to die, sweat already dripping from his forehead. Chanyeol added the last finger and Baekhyun cried out loudly, gripping the bed sheets tighter, almost ripping them to pieces.

Chanyeol withdrew his fingers and applied some lube to his dick, well almost the whole bottle of lube. He hovered back over Baekhyun and leaned down to kiss him. They shared a very sloppy kiss until Chanyeol pulled apart and slowly put his dick into Baekhyun's virgin ass.

"Chanyeol, it hurts" Baekhyun cried, holding onto Chanyeol tightly, digging his fingers deep into his soft flesh.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun to distract him from the pain "It'll feel better"

Baekhyun nodded and closed his eyes, lips parted and chest rising and falling rapidly. Chanyeol moved into Baekhyun slowly, but it made Baekhyun feel like he was going to die, a very slow and painful death.

Tears fell from Baekhyun's eyes as he tried to ignore the pain he was feeling. He could feel pleasure, but only a little like on a scale of 1 to 10, a 3. It just hurt and he wanted it to be done and over with.

His wish was fulfilled when he came and Chanyeol followed suit. Chanyeol wiped the tears away and kissed Baekhyun full on the lips, apologizing for hurting him.

"I'm sure it'll feel good next time," Chanyeol said, smiling at Baekhyun

Baekhyun hummed and cuddled into Chanyeol "I love you"

"I love you more," Chanyeol said and the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms, glad that they have each other. 

XXXXX