Meeting The Parents

"I'm not too sure about this" Baekhyun said, fiddling with his fingers. He does that when he's nervous or if something's bothering him. Right now, he's freaking nervous and scared.

Chanyeol sighed "Stop thinking about it and just go with the flow. It'll be alright"

Baekhyun chuckled nervously "Yeah, why am I so nervous anyway? I mean, I'm good enough for you, right? Do you think they think the same? What if they don't? Oh My God, I would cry so hard. I'm so s-"

Chanyeol shut him up with a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Baek, calm down" Chanyeol soothed "I told you, everything's gonna be fine"

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Chanyeol glanced over at Baekhyun and saw him doing weird stuffs with his hands.

"Baek" Chanyeol called "Just trust me"

Baekhyun sighed "Okay"

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and they both went to the door. Baekhyun looked down as Chanyeol opened the door.

They were greeted by two people, who were Chanyeol's parents. Chanyeol hugged them, never once letting go of Baekhyun's hand.

"Umm, mom, this is my boyfriend Baekhyun" Chanyeol said and looked at the both of them "Baek, this is my mom, mom"

Chanyeol's mother giggled and punched Chanyeol on his arm.

"I'm Park Haesong, but do call me Mrs. Park" She said and held out her hand for Baekhyun to shake it.

He took her hand kindly and shook it.

"Oh dear, your palms are sweaty" she commented and took out a napkin and wiped her hand.

Chanyeol cleared his throat "Oh and dad, this is Baekhyun. Baek, this is my dad, Mr. Park"

Baekhyun held out his hand "Nice to meet you, Mr. Park"

Mr. Park glanced at Baekhyun's hand and simply pointed his head in the air.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" His father asked

Chanyeol laughed "Oh right, come in"

He took their coats and hung them on the coat hanger. He invited them to sit and they all sat there in awkward silence.

"So Baek," Mrs. park broke the silence, "are you always this messy?"

Chanyeol glared at his mother and looked over at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gave off a nervous and scared feel, but he answered anyway "W-what do you mean?"

Her eyes widened and she scoffed "Look at this place" she scrunched her nose in disgust "it's almost like animals living here"

Baekhyun was hurt by those words. He did his very best to make the place look neat and tidy, which it did, but someone had to rudely make a comment about it.

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun apologized and lowered his head.

She sat up straight "Chanyeol, why did you choose him? He doesn't fit your standards"

Baekhyun felt like crying. He hadn't been insulted like this before and it hurt like hell.

"Excuse me" Baekhyun said and ran upstairs, hiding his face.

Chanyeol glared at his mother and she just innocently shrugged "what?"

He ran upstairs to Baekhyun and closed the door behind him. Baekhyun was in the bathroom crying his eyes out.

Chanyeol reached out and touched him "Baek, I'm sorry about them. I know they're snobby and rude, but don't let it get to you. You're better than that"

Baekhyun looked up at him "Try fitting yourself in my shoe. You'll feel like absolute shit and I'm trying so hard to not hate your parents right now"

Chanyeol hugged him "Hey, don't cry"

That made Baekhyun cry harder. Chanyeol sighed and held Baekhyun's face. He wiped the tears that fell and planted a kiss on his lips. Chanyeol tried to pull away, but Baekhyun pulled him closer to him.

Baekhyun moaned into the kiss and used his free hand to explore Chanyeol's body.

"Baek," Chanyeol mumbled against Baekhyun's lip "We can't do this now. My parents are downstairs for god's sake"

"I'll be quiet" Baekhyun mumbled

Baekhyun began pulling Chanyeol's belt buckle and unzipping his pants.

"Okay" Chanyeol said "Let's just make it quick"

Chanyeol dragged his pants down, so it was at his ankles and he also pulled Baekhyun's pants down.

Chanyeol took the lube bottle from out of the cupboard and hurriedly applied it to his cock. He made Baekhyun prop himself on the sink and he slowly pushed his length in.

"Ohh yess" Baekhyun moaned, closing his eyes and savoring the pleasurable feeling.

Chanyeol pushed himself deeper, causing Baekhyun to moan loudly.

"Shh, Baek" Chanyeol told Baekhyun "Not so loud"

Chanyeol looked in the mirror and saw Baekhyun's eyes roll back. He smirked and told Baekhyun to open his eyes.

"Look how hot you look" Chanyeol said, the smirk still present on his face "Look how sexy you are taking my big, thick cock into your tight ass"

Baekhyun fought with himself to bite back the moan, however, the moan escaped.

Chanyeol went deeper, hitting Baekhyun's spot.

"Chan," Baek moaned as lowly as he could "I'I-'m going to-fuck"

Baekhyun came all over the sink, messing it with his hot liquid. Chanyeol came right after him and pulled out, watching the cum leak from Baekhyun's ass.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on his earlobe "ready to go downstairs?"

Baek nodded "Yeah, let's go"

They put on their clothes and headed downstairs. Chanyeol saw that Baekhyun was limping and smirked.

"Where were you guys?" Mr. Park asked

"Upstairs, duhh" Baekhyun bravely said

Chanyeol's parents gasped.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Park asked, clearly shocked at the boy's response.

"Are you deaf? Do I need to carry you to the doctor to clean your eras or should you just clean it?" Baekhyun said, his voice filled with attitude.

Mrs. Park didn't know how to retort, so she just took up her bag and headed to the door. Mr. Park looked furious, but Baekhyun didn't care. He felt brave.

Sighing, Mr. Park headed to the door. They didn't even say goodbye to their son.

"See you, Mr and Mrs Park" Baekhyun said, waving at them.

They got in their car and sped off. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun.

"What has gotten into you?" Chanyeol asked calmly

Baekhyun shrugged "Your dick"

*****************************

LMAO WHAT IN THE NAME OF JISOOS HAVE I DONE???