Chapter Fourteen - Preperations

Start from the beginning

Rim started heading back our way and I waved at her friend to say goodbye.

"So where are we heading now?" I asked her as we started walking out the studio. It was still daylight when we stepped out.

"Um, we could do three things, first, we could both go home and I meet you at your apartment after I'm already, second you can come over wait for me to get ready and then we could go to your apartment and you can get ready and third the other way around. So you choose what you want to do?" she asked me.

I took a while to think and then finally came up with a decision. "How about we go with option two? I come over, you get ready, we wait for your friend, then we go my hotel room and I get ready as well as Niall, then we can all head off?" I answered.

"Sounds great! Let's get a taxi then." she said walking to the side of the path where one taxi was waiting and asked if it was free. Then she waved me over and called me to the cab.

We both sat at the back seat and talked about what we were going to order and we stuck with Niall's favourite meal.

On the way we both had laughs at funny things, she asked me some questions about my life and seemed interested in it. She asked questions about the boys as well. There was only one awkward part in the cab.

We both stared out the window and the car turned the side of the road and it was going pretty fast that Rim tilted over and landed on my chest. She got up and our faces with just an inch away. I was going to pull in and kiss her but before I did I thought in my head; would this be the right move to make? What if she doesn't like it? So I just asked her if she was alright instead.

It wasn't really a long ride probably just 10 minutes long. Her house looked very nice from the outside.

There was a white fence lining at the front with a little gateway in the middle. Next to the gateway they had there letterbox which was blue and purple. Rim said that she had painted it herself when she first started out high school. It looked pretty cute.

We walked through her front-yard walkway which was surrounded by two front gardens on each side and beautifully planted and kept neat. She told me her aunt loved gardening so that explained it. When we were at the door I grabbed her hand before she knocked on the door. "You sure your Aunt and Uncle won't mind me coming in right?" I asked her.

"Listen, Zayn why are you acting like a girl? It's fine they'll love you!" she said and opened her door. She walked in and I followed behind her. First it was her living room and then she walked into the kitchen where another beautiful lady was standing.

"Aunt Gizelle, this is Zayn and Zayn this is Aunt Gizelle." she said introducing us both.

Her Aunt was making what looked like custard but she stopped as soon as she heard my name and looked up. "So it's true! You are hanging around with this wonderful boy" Her aunt said moving towards me. "Come here mate." she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aren't you quite young to be an aunt" I asked her looking her up and down and thinking of Patrick, they really didn't seem old enough to be Aunts or Uncles.

"Well what can I say? I have my own beauties," her aunt replied which made us all laugh.

"So what is Aunt cooking?" I asked smelling the custard looking thing.

"Hey!" she slapped me across the back playfully. " Don't you dare call me Aunt, only Rim calls me Aunt Gizelle because she's used to it and she likes it that way, you can call me Gizelle." she said smiling.

"Well, Gizelle what are you cooking?" I asked emphasizing her name.

"Okay guys while you get along with each other, I'm going to go get ready!" Rim said walking back towards the living room to the other side of the house. Their house was one story so I was guessing their bedrooms were on the other side.