the girl let the boy sit on her sofa before quickly making hot chocolate with a couple of marshmallows.

"what are you doing there out in the cold?!" the girl rang once more before she handed the warm concoction on the freezing boy and sat beside him.

"i . . " the boy started but found himself having a hard time speaking because he was still chilling from the cold he had felt outside her house.

the girl sighed "you're really a handful boy" she muttered as jeongguk saw her inch closer to him.

the boy's heart trashed inside his ribcage as he felt that the proximity between them decreased, he couldn't help but feel flustered. jeongguk was now getting a full view of chaemin—long eyelashes, fair and soft skin and let's not forget about jeongguk's favorite part, the tempting plump lips.

the girl cupped the boy's cheeks and linked their foreheads together. the action could almost make the boy's heart run a marathon.

the girl's eyes were closed and jeongguk's heart was already roaring so much with happiness and warmth "chae—"

her eyes opened and this caught him off guard once more as their eyes locked. "hmm?"

the boy was lost in her eyes and he instantly became a deer in headlights.

"kookie, why were you out there? you could've just knocked, what if i didn't go outside then you would have stayed there and freeze to death?"

"i . ." the boy broke from the skinship and instead held the girl's hand and made chaemin sit on his lap.

"yah! what are you doi—"

the boy embraced the girl as he placed her head on his chest whilst resting his own head on top of hers."i was just so nervous and i didn't know how to face you. i didn't know what . . to do, i . ." he paused, not knowing if he should tell her how much her presence can make his whole system into turmoil.

"just . . listen to my heartbeat, minmin" the boy muttered in her ears and chaemin couldn't deny how her heart skipped a beat with how warm his voice is. she felt safe, loved and most of all treasured—the one she's been dying to feel for the past years.

chaemin was really determined to move on, even if it means that she would have to use jeongguk, she was tired from all the heartbreaks. Oh, if only she knew.

chaemin leaned closer to the boy's chest and listened carefully on his heartbeat.

A small smile began to form on her lips as she heard the unsteady rhythym and fast pace of his heart, clearly stating how much the boy loves her. the girl felt the boy sigh as his arms softened around her.

"i just . . get nervous around you and you don't know how much i . ." he trailed and the girl instantly knew what he had wanted to say.

"i love you so much minmin" the boy spoke as he slightly pulled away while not breaking the hug. the boy cupped the female's cheeks and planted a soft kiss on the tip of chaemin's nose.

when the boy pulled away from the touch, the two's eyes lingered on one another. jeongguk was hopeful that somehow, he was able to move her heart and what he did not know is, he really did.

he was able to move her heart and that it was such a painful, bittersweet experience for the girl.

"why did y-you like me?" the girl chocked out barely making her voice clear.

the boy blushed and his eyes avoided the eye contact. "are you really trying to kill me? w-why are you suddenly asking this noona?" the boy whined.

"i. . i just wanted to know"

"i. . " the boy hesitated but nonetheless replied, "no reason at all. i just love you for who you are"

the girl blushed and she wasn't abke to hide it from the boy. ". . what was that reaction noona?"

"sh-shut up!"

the boy chuckled, showing off his bunny teeth and cuteness that it almost make chaemin melt "i really love you minmin!" the boy pinched the girl's cheeks and stole a kiss but now on her lips.

"yah! f-fou—" before she could even finish her words, a peck on the lips silenced her once again.

"jeon jeo—" a kiss once more.

"sto—" another one.

"why ar—" and another one.

"i won't stop unless you calm your ass down noona"

"why are you being like this, jeongguk?" she asked.

Chaemin couldn't hide the fact that she was feeling tingly inside with thise kisses, it was a warm and soothing feeling and she wanted more of it. she wouldn't hide the fact that there was really a time that she almost fell for the younger one.

well who couldn't? chaemin was always recieving a special treatment from the boy and he was really undeniably adorable, even at such a young age he would never fail to give off such a boyish aura that would demand an attention and now that he was a fully grown man, his looks could really literally make any woman pregnant.

"cause i want you to fall in love with me as soon as possible"

chaemin didn't know why but she suddenly felt like there was a big pile of junk in her throat and the urge to cry was so high. she felt bad that she was starting to develop feelings for jeongguk. chaemin just didn't know why she was feeling that way . . that it seems like she was leaving something important behind . . a certain person.

jeongguk inched closer to her once more and cupped her face once again. the boy's eyes was glued on her lips.

jeongguk started leaning until the gaps between their lips was just a centimeter apart and she could feel his breath on her lips.

"i love you kim chaemin" the boy touched her lips and as much as her mind was wanting control, her heart was crying and a tear slipped on her eyes.

chaemin closed her eyes and it seems like her heart touched her mind. even with jeongguk's touch the girl suddenly saw an image of a blonde haired, plump lipped, chuckling angel with his trademark eye smile that she really loves and adores—

park jimin.

she couldn't still hide the fact that nobody could ever replace him inside her heart, even her mind.

park jimin, stop haunting me.

❅❅

hey there! i just wanna ask, (idek if somebody would even answer) but would you like a

good ending

or

sad ending?

And

Who do you want minnie to end up with?

Jeongguk

Or

Jimin?