Suddenly, my stomach lurches and does somersaults in me as I lurch forward towards the toilet and I vomit all of the food I ate yesterday. The thing is, this time it doesn't stop, I keep vomiting and vomiting till my stomach becomes empty and I start vomiting a red, sticky, metallic-tasting substance; blood. Finally, when I finish I get up and stare with wide yes at the toilet. Blood? I never vomited blood. I shake my head quickly before checking my clothes and thank God I didn't stain them. I flush the toilet before washing my face and wiping my mouth. I look at my very pale face in the mirror before I sigh and gather my clothes and get out. I get to the car after my agonizingly slow walk to see Noah there with 2 cups of deli coffee.

"Alexa, where were you? You made me so worried, God." He says as he checks me to see if I am okay. "Are you fine? You look quite pale." He says. I nod being my enthusiastic self before throwing my backpack in the car and taking the coffee from him. I take a sip and sigh.

"This tastes good." I say as I take another sip. He nods and drinks his in 3 big gulps as I slowly sip on mine. He passes me a sandwich he had.

"Happy breakfast." He says as he eats his own sandwich. I laugh at the statement as I continue eating my stuff as well. Finally when I finished eating, we climb on board again and start driving towards oblivion yet again.

All I can think of is the sight of blood when I vomited.

What the hell was that?

"Hey, can I drive?" I ask after 4 hours of Noah driving.

"No." he answers quickly.

"I swear I am not gonna break the car down. I'll drive carefully. Please." I plead as I shoot him my puppy eyes. He looks at me and groans.

"Don't give me this look. I can't resist it." he says. He looks at me and groans again. "Fine! But if anything happens to my baby, I am leaving you on the road to walk home." he says as he pulls over. I squeal and unbuckle myself as I get out. He gets out and walks slowly towards me.

"Thank you!" I squeal again as I hug him quickly and kiss him on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, don't remind me." he says as he gets in the passenger's seat. I get in the driver's seat and adjust the mirrors and the chair and all before slowly stepping on the gas and driving. I drive smoothly before Noah smirks at me.

"I dare you to speed." He says with a smirk.

"What? No, I can crash or something, no." I say as I glance at him frantically.

"Calm down, this is a highway; you can't crash in anything here. And this car has good stability on the ground, so, speed." He says as he smiles encouragingly at me. I take in a deep breath and bite my lip.

"Okay." I say. I step on the accelerator as the car speeds up and the engine roars into life. I squeal as I hit the 200 miles per hour and then start to slow down again.

"Wow! That was awesome!" I say as I look at Noah quickly with a wide grin.
"I know." He says as he yawns.

"How much did you sleep yesterday?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, 3 hours." He mumbles.

"What? Why?" I say.

"I was worried someone would try and steal the car while we were asleep." He says as he looks down at his lap.

"Well, sleep a bit, I'll drive." I say. He glares at me.

"You don't even know where we are going." He says.

"Well, tell me about a place to reach and then I'll wake you up." I say with a shrug. He sighs and yawns again, realizing he is in dead need of sleep.