19

Song: Home - Ella Eyre

We've all been there, with the same feelings. Hoping its real this time, hoping it will last. But then again, we end up getting hurt. All these feelings that we had developed, and how we really thought that it would work this time. With Harry it was different. I weren't afraid,i hadn't been thinking about it really.

I tapped my cold fingers against the window. Touching the raindrops that hit the glass before trickling down. My rainjacket clinged to my body. My forehead was dripping, so was my blonde hair. I kinda loved it tho. I felt more safe for some reason. The fall had that effect on me. At the same time, everything just felt more comfortable and cozy. I looked up at the sky, seeing the big sign on the top of the skyscraper. 'Styles' it said. I smiled to myself, it must feel pretty good to be that successfull.

As i stood here by myself, a voice interupted my thoughts.
"Baby, why the hell are you standing in the middle of the rain?" His husky voice said a bit worried. I turned around and faced the beautiful creature. Today he was wearing a tight black suit from Yves saint Laurent with a thick black coat. His eyes frowned while he tried to open a umbrella, he didnt like to get wet. Instead of thinking of himself, he placed his umbrella over my head. Putting his hand on my back, we walked towards his car. "Have a nice day Mr.Styles" business men greeted him from everywhere. "I thought i told you to get in the car while i did the rest of the paperwork" He looked at me raising his eyebrows. I smirked and let out a giggle. "Yeah, but the rain fascinated me" I said looking at the dark sky. "Fascinated by the rain?" He chuckled while moving his hand up and down my back while we walked. "You're all wet darling, i dont know if i'll let you in my car" He smirked. I glanced at his hand, seeing the car keys in his tight grip. I stopped abruptly. He looked at me confused. "Harry look!" I said pointing at the sky, and just as his head looked up i gripped the keys from his hand and ran the fastest i could towards his black rangerover. "April!" Harry yelled chasing after me. I started panicking which made me laugh because of the adrenalin. I pressed the button that unlocked the car and my hand was just about to open the door before his strong arms had a tight grip around my waist. He lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder before spinning around. "You didnt seriously think you were faster than me, did you?" He looked at me, raising an eyebrow with a smirk across his face. He looked so damn beautiful. "What's on your mind darling?" He asked, still holding me in his grip. I started blushing and looked down at the ground, embarrassed. His hand reached for my chin before lifting it up making me face him. "Tell me" he demanded. I rolled my eyes at how demanding he could be sometimes. "I dont care how much its raining, i will keep you out here until you tell me whats going on in that pretty head of yours" He chuckled. I sighed, knowing he was serious. "I-i just, i feel so lucky" I said feeling my cheeks heathen up. I looked away but his hand turned my head against him again. "Dont look away, why do you feel lucky?" Why would he ask such a stupid question? "Because you're beautiful you dumbass, i dont deserve you at all" i giggled making his face turn into a frown. He sighed, his hand caressing my cheek. He put his thumb over my lips before he leaned in to my ear. "You're the most beautiful, sexy and amazing girl i've ever met April. Just watching you makes me crazy, its like i cant controll myself. Dont say you dont deserve me because its opposite, i dont deserve you a bit, but i dont give a shi.t. You're mine either way." We looked each other in the eye and then he leaned in and his pink plumb lips found mine. He closed his eyes and his eyebrows frowned as he started to kiss me. It was a slow kiss, he took himself good time before he started to use his tongue. He did it all so slow, teasing me to death. "We're soaked" He laughed before pulling back. I nodded letting out a giggle. "We'll continue this at home, okay?" I nodded before getting in the passenger seat.

"Kiss me" he breathed heavy as my back was slammed against the wall. His eyes were filled lust but also love. I pressed my lips against his, eagerly. My arms where held up above my head and he pressed his head down against my neck and explored the area. I moaned out in pleasure. We made our way over to the bed and again he was on top. My hands had a tight grip in his curls as he kissed down my neck, removing my bra. His lips moved up and down my neck and slowly kissed my earlobe before whispering "i love you".

----------------------------------
This chapter is sooo short sorry! Sort of having some boy issues so im kinda feeling depressive atm, that will probably make me write more. I dont even know if u guys like what i write, probably not bc i suck at this haha lol. K bye