14

Listen to while reading: East of Eden - Zella Day

When it comes to love, you can't know for sure if it's meant to be or not. You gotta hope, trust the person you love to love you back. If it feels right, well then its a good choice. Its your life, your decisions. Love can make us blind, seduced by the devil and before we know it the story was planned a whole different way than we thought. Not the way we expected. Not the way we expected at all...

"You look terrified" Harry chuckled holding a tight grip on the steering wheel. Giving me a quick look with his very hot smirk making me blush like the teenage girl i am. I didn't know where we were going, i had no idea at all. It was dark outside, only the lights from the buildings caught my attention. "W-where are we going?" i asked a bit worried. His hand moved from the gear placing it gently on my thigh. The warmth of his hand made my body tingle. "You and me baby are going on a roadtrip, i want to show you something" The driving continued but after an hour or so and i felt myself getting more and more tired...

Suddenly the car stopped. I opened my eyes and gasped. We were on a rooftop somewhere. The car was on a rooftop, was that even possible? "Baby are you awake? " i heard a raspy voice ask. I turned against him and nodded. "W-where are we?" I asked confused. He chuckled before getting out of the car. I got out as well and the view was just amazing. The wind was bit chilly so i folded my arms. I went over to the fence and just enjoyed the amazing view of London. "What do think?" his arms wrapped themselves around me and pushed my against him. "Its amazing!" all the people on the ground looked so tiny. But wait, i knew where this was. "Harry is this your building?" i smiled and he nodded. I rested my head on his chest as we just stood here and enjoyed the view. I couldn't stay mad at him, i was lost. All i wanted was him.

"Harry" i whispered looking up at him. He turned me against him before pushing a piece of hair behind my hair. His hair was blowing in the wind, it was so hot. On top of his own building, he looked so powerful. "Whats on your mind baby?" i moved my gaze to the ground feeling a bit embarrassing and afraid to what he was going to answer to my question. I looked at him. "A-are we like uhm- a thing now or...?" I quickly looked down at his black boots again blushing like an idiot. I was expecting him to think about it but he only chuckled. He lifted my chin up and smirked. "If you're wondering if you're mine, the answer is yes. Yes darling your mine and you will always be mine" he pushed my hair back before placing one hand on my waist and one under my chin. I felt my knees weaken as he spoke.

"I-i've missed you" i whispered as his lips only where inches away. Why were he teasing me, it was torturing. "I've missed you to baby girl" He carefully pressed his soft plumb lips on mine and i eagerly placed my hand in his hair. God how much i've missed this. "Its you and me baby, i dont want you to see other guys okay?" i nodded in the kiss but he pulled away. "Use your mouth darling" I rolled my eyes. "No i will not see other guys" he smirked before kissing me again. It was just him and me, on the top of the tallest building in London.