The Attack pt. 2

Start bij het begin

I parked in front of the woods. Everyone seemed to be here. Liam and Mason were conversing over where to set up the emitters. Lydia and Hayden seemed to be conversing quietly before Hayden joined Liam and Mason.

Malia was no where to be found, and I knew that it was my fault. Everything that happens tonight is my fault.

There were still so many questions: Who is going to die? Is Chi going to show up? Is Deucalion actually going to die?

I have to find Scott before things get out of hand, we've gone into a fight without knowing what we were up against before and things did not turn out well.

I followed him into the a clearing where the others had wandered off to .

I looked around to see Scott asking for Malia, and then running off into the woods.

I charged in the direction that he went determinedly, only to be stopped by Lydia.

"Where you rushing to Beta?" Even in the dark light of the evening her eyes still shone, and I was stuck in place.

Then I remembered that I needed to stop someone from dying to tonight. I shook my head, "Just going to talk to Scott." I looked out into the woods worriedly. The sun was beginning to set quickly, and my time was running low.

She yelped as she broke out a smile, "Did you hear?"

I faced her, "Hear what?"

"If there's some help needed," She stopped me before I could interject. "And only if, I can fight tonight."

"No." Nope, not happening.

"Stiles--"

"Lydia, you're not fighting. I'm not even fighting tonight."

She raised her eyebrow, "Scott said you would."

"Well, it's my first full moon, and I don't want to run out and kill anyone you know."

She rolled her eyes, "Stiles, it's not even Malia's first full moon and she's not fighting."

I gulped, "She's not?"

"Nope. Although she did seem strange today." She began to pace around the clearing, deep in thought. "She got here 10 minutes before you did, and I haven't seen her all day."

"Maybe she wasn't feeling good. Maybe it's that time of the month thing."

"Stiles?"

"Hm?"

"Never talk about that again."

"N-noted."

She paused as we both turned in the direction that Scott had walked in.

Malia was a few feet behind him, with chains in her hands.

"Scott what's happening?"

"Malia isn't fighting; it'll be me, Liam, and Hayden."

"Don't forget the banshee." Lydia added.

"You're not fighting." Why can't she just stop resisting and agree?