chapter two / thot patrol

finally, after what seemed like forever, I heard a knock on the front door. I rushed downstairs and greeted edna

"girl! you took forever!"

"im sorry kandy.. my mom was passed out on heroin again. i had to ride the bus."

"its ok! tell her to share next time though"

"will do" edna says while trying to hold back a laugh.

"no. i don't think you understand.. im being serious. she still owes me back for that time when she borrowed 57$ from me to have her car towed."

"yea... ok kandy, ill let her know"

"thanks hun!"

we start up the stairs to my room, im doing my anime run, because im very excited and can't wait to share the good news with edna. also, im going to get heroin and a new boyfriend, you could imagine how happy i must be. its about time good karma caught up to me, anyways. ive been doing charity work ever since i was 6, it started when i set up a lemonade stand outside my house, $1 per cup. i told people that their money would be going to chemotherapy for cancer patients who couldn't afford it, i kinda lied. but i was still doing something good with the money. SHOPPING! i continued doing the lemonade stand until i was about 13, when a new kid moved in next door, she was younger than me, and i had some serious competition. no one wanted to buy from me anymore, it was all about her since she was cuter. When she set up her stand on the street across from mine, i realized it was time to step up my game.

when i was 15, i started stealing from jcpenny and donating the stuff i got to homeless people. i ended up spending the night in jail for that, so when i got out i said id change. ever since then, i've been selling oregano at school, people paid $10/15 per gram for it.. i didn't understand why they liked eating it so much, or why they didn't just go to savemart and buy more for cheaper. but i kept my mouth shut, because it was making me money. if that's what they like, then i wont complain. one person even asked me to bake it into brownies, who even eats oregano brownies?

once were laying on my bed, edna sighs, then asks me about my good news.

"okay.. so i was like, all out of bleach, right? so i go to the store to go get some more, and there was a new employee there."

"then what happened"

"so i was just standing there, and he told me about the discounts, and then he totally winked at me. i looked at his name tag when i walked past and his names mort. anyways. i have a fool proof plan to make him fall in love with me."

"oh yeah, and what's that?"

"im gonna go to the store everyday, find out the days he works and how long his shifts are, then only go when he's working. he'll see me there so often he'll recognize my face and hopefully know my name. we'll go on a date, then he'll have to really like me!"

"good idea, but, how are you going to get him to talk to you?"

"maybe i could buy him some new eyeliner?"

"ok! but before you do anything stupid you have to let me see him!"

no way, i wasn't about to let edna go ANYWHERE near mort. ednas a major thotty, in 6th grade she sucked some 8th graders dick just so he would lend her one of his dsi games. i knew that if she saw mort she would want to get at him too.. and there was no way in hell i would allow that to happen. mort was mine. i saw him first, and he was going to fall in love with me, not with some cum guzzling slut.

"you got it sister, i'll let you know next time im gonna go!" that was a lie. as soon as she left i was going to ride my scooter to the store to try and see my new daddy, mort.