Chapter 5: These Memories Don't Seem to Fade.

En başından başla

"I'll get through it, but can I ask you a favour?" I asked hopefully.

I just needed to do one thing, something that made sure if anything happened to me that Damon would be fine.

"Yes dear, anything" She smiled reassuringly.

"If my witch does take over for good, I need you to cast a spell on Damon, one that would make him forget about me, and find another mate; the separation spell" I smiled back at her.

"You'd die? Just so he could be with someone else?" She looked scared, and shocked at the same time.

"The prophecy isn't his fault, and if I can't control my witch then I need to be killed anyways" I shrugged.

"Very well Ms. Spaven" She got a paper, wrote down her address, and handed it to me before I left.

"See you later then" I waved as I left the library.

The next day I woke up, and it was time to go to school.

"Alexis, your schools so boring can we do something EXCITING!" Bella groaned.

"Yeah agreed, we should do a performance at the cafe!" Cher suggested.

"Pick a song" I shrugged.

It really didn't matter to me, they could pick a song and I'd just routine it before we got to school.

"How about Not your Birthday by Allstar weekend?" Cher suggested.

"YES! LET'S GO!" Bella screamed.

I giggled and shook my head at the two.

"Josh, you for it?" I smiled.

"Yeah, as long as I get to do the rap part" He smirked.

"YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT PART!" I screamed at him playfully.

"I know, but it's my favourite too" He smiled.

When we got to school everyone was staring at me, probably because Anastasia now had the title of Alpha, but it would be mine again.

Damon avoided me throughout the day, and finally it was lunch.

Josh bumped up the speakers, and we all got on top of a table.

Josh was holding Bella, while mine and Cher's hands were intertwined.

The music started playing, and Bella was up first, then Cher, and then me. Oh boy.

My part of the song was coming up, and I could feel the music pumping through my body.

"this songs for everyone who it ain't your birthday

you gotta party like it's not, party like it's not...

this songs for anyone who's is having the worst day

you gotta party like it's not, party like it's not

party like it's not, Party like it's not,

like it's not your birthday!

party like it's not, party like it's not"

We were all dancing, and a lot of people joined in with us, whether it was fist pumping or just swaying to the song... It was AWESOME.

I saw Anastasia looking at me with wide eyes, and Matt started growling at me.

Despite everyone else... I felt happy for once, and then I met Damon's eyes.

He was smiling at me, but everything we felt in that moment crashed and burned when Anastasia marched up to him, and crashed her lips to his. He looked hesitant at first, but a minute later he was getting into it. Both Matt and Anastasia looked up at me with smirks on their faces, I just smiled and raised my eyebrow.