Chapter One

"Daniella Elizabeth Rivers, get down here for breakfast, its the first day of resumption, you don't wanna be late!"
I groaned. Really? Can't someone get some sleep around here?? I swear these people would go to any length to make sure I don't get a moment's peace.
"Coming, mum" I replied groggily as I tried to get up from bed...
Keyword being 'tried'
I landed with a thud on my butt
"Ouch!"
"Are you alright, honey?' My mum called from downstairs.
"Super-duper mum" I groaned again as I reluctantly picked up myself from the ground. Its a big surprise that I don't have so many broken bones considering how clumsy I can be and how much I slip and fall.
I padded across my room, making my way downstairs for breakfast, all the while dreading that my twin brother was going to tease the hell outta me.
As if on cue, he opened his big mouth and said "So, Her Sleepiness is finally awake."
"Shut up" I muttered. Mom served us breakfast consisting of bacon and some fried eggs. I inhaled the sweet aroma. I love eggs. Boiled, fried, scrambled... Name it..call me a glutton, but i don't care...they're simply sumptuous.
"So, did you enjoy your eleven-hours sleep, little sis?" He teased with a smirk on his face. I swear I wanted so badly to wipe the smirk off his face.
"I'm not your little sis!" I screamed at him. We've gone over this argument for more times than I can count.
"Are too"
"Are not"
"Are too"
"Knock it off, kids!" Mom shouted on top of her voice to be heard over our loud immature bickering.
"But, mum, Dani's gotta admit I came out two minutes before her and give me the respect I deserve" Josh insisted. I rolled my eyes and snorted.
"Seriously? You're fighting over two minutes??" I raised a brow at him and it was my turn to smirk (and trust me, I did it well).
"What's all the bickering about?" Dad came down from the stairs, briefcase in hand, he looked like he was in a hurry.

"It's Dani, dad"

"It's Josh, dad"

We answered at the same time. We looked at each other with raised brows. I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's enough, kids. You guys should learn to get along. You're twins for Christ sake." Dad came over to me, kissed my cheek and snuck some eggs out of my plate.
"Dad!'' I whined. He walked over to my mum and pecked her on the lips. "Honey, sorry I won't be able to stay for breakfast, I have a very important meeting at the office"

"Its no problem, dear" my mom smiled at him "have a nice day."
Dad turned to us "Be good". We looked at each other and rolled our eyes at each other.
I finished up my food and went upstairs to prepare for school.

When I got to my room, I quickly had my bath, brushed my teeth and walked into my walk-in closet to look for the clothes I'd wear to school. After much contemplation, I picked out a Jean and my blue cardigan. I went to the shoe rack and picked up my black high tops. I loved those. A lot. Well, not that I'm a tomboy or something. Its just that I really can't imagine my self being prim and proper and all that stuff. I put on my clothes, went to the full length mirror, brushed my hair, applied lip gloss, grabbed my backpack and I was out the door.

**********
Sooo how was the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. I want to hear from you guys. Please font forget to hit the vote button, comment and follow!!
Love y'all

Xoxo

Janey