Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.

Start from the beginning

"Oh," He responded, staring at my lips with desire and obvious lust.

I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away slightly as I fidgited farther back onto the picnic table. I refuse to let this boy take my first kiss. Grayson must of taken my shove the wrong way, because he tilted his head, sending his lips towards mine at the speed of light. I couldn't stop him. I didn't have enough time to put my hands up and cover my mouth. His lips were rough as they hit mine, silently he dug his tongue into my mouth as he pulled me closer to him.

My hands were immediately flying as he kissed me, I tried pushing him away, before finally, I took my right hand, violently smashing it onto the side of Grayson's face. He pulled away quickly, looking at me like I was some sort of alien.

I was fuming, more then sure my face was bright red, as I raised my hand and smacked his face harshly.

"What was that for?!" Grayson shouted at me, catching the eye of a few kids that looked our age. They stared and watched us, as I shoved Grayson back again.

"For kissing me! Don't touch me!" I shouted, and Grayson looked at me with complete disbelief, and the teenagers watching us expressions matched his.

"You don't want me kissing or touching you?!" Grayson asked, looking completely bewildered.

"No, I don't." I rejected him in front of everyone, and obviously that's never happened before. Everyone looked completely shocked as they stared at the 'strange rogue girl that just came here and rejected Grayson'. Thank god this horny wolf wasn't my mate, and I watched as my father marched over to us, a determined yet angry look on his face.

"Is there a problem?" He growled at Grayson, narrowing his eyes at the male.

"No, sir." Grayson whimpered, looking up at his beta with a frightful expression.

"I saw that little skit right there, and you better make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't want my daughter around little man wh0res like you." My father threatened Grayson, and I felt the stares from the watching crowd grow larger.

Of course, stupid dad had to tell everyone that he was my father. Now, I knew I was 'the strange rogue girl that came from England, whose father is the beta and rejected Grayson'. More drama, just delightful.

"Daughter?" Grayson's eyes widened, "Yes, sir. It will never happen again."

Dad nodded curtly before looking at me, one of his eye brows raised, "Unless he is your mate..?"

I quickly shook my head 'no'; and Dad swiftly escaped-walking away quickly.

I took one last look at Grayson before walking off, feeling like the biggest idiot for going some where alone with him; even more embarrsed by the fact I had offered it because I didn't want to speak to anyone else.

I walked past the crowd of teenager's, noticing there was only one male not staring at me- immediately I wondered who it was. All I could see was his tall figure, his muscled back and the back of his curled light brown hair.

I was too far away to smell his scent, but I could already tell you this was the most goregous man I've ever seen before. A dark haired brunette started making her way towards me, literally skipping as the teen age boy behind her watched her with a loving look on his face.

"Hello," The dark haired brunette girl sang at me, as the boy wrapped his long arms around her extremely thin waist. I couldn't help but notice how thin and fragile she looked; but how her happiness radiated off her like the sun's rays.

"Hey," I smiled kindly, as a gust of warm wind slowly breezed by me. The girl in front of me wore a floral dress, and a pair of black flats.

"I'm Lily," She smiled widely, "What's your name?" The boy behind her watched my every move extremely carefully, it was more then obvious he was a protective mate.