The Sans Of Time

THE FINAL LOCATION HAS BEEN DECIDED! All who have left suggestions will get mentioned in the coming chapters thank you!

Frisk's Log, 8/20-24/201X

I looked out the window, and saw the broad Mediterranean sea, Expansive waters for miles on end, but soon we will be in a place without hardly as much water.

Turning my head pressed against the window I could just barely see land, an expansive desert called Egypt, If only it was spelled Dessert. As much as I know Chara loves chocolate, I love my fruity flavored candies and other sweet treats as well, and will do anything to get a hold on any candy that is in an assortment of colors.

The sand expanded below us taking over the watery sea. I could see the airport just a little ways from the coast, and the plane started to descend. I pulled my face from the window for a moment.

Boop*

My face stayed still while my eyes turned to my nose, there was a finger and as I followed the arm I saw Chara there who had just booped my nose. I leaned to their shoulder and I could hear my ears popping, what a horrible way to ruin such a perfect moment...

We finally landed and wandered around a bit outside, our ride was late, it was hot, and I had sand in my eyes. I wipped the sand out from my eyes so I can see, and looked to Chara who was sweating a lot. But I think Asriel was the worst of all of us, he has such a thick layer of fur!

Our car arrived and we hopped in the old car as they introduced themselves, "Hello, Today I shall be your guide, Just call me DastardlyNinja! Now we shall be off!" The car started with a bang making us jump in our seats, "Oh, sorry about that, this old car has been through many things, It will keep us safe though!" our guide explained.

The car was off and at least it had basic air conditioning in the desert heat.

We soon arrived at our hotel and were discussing our coming plans, so far we had visited many countries, and in each we have had a talk with the government of said country discussing the monsters once more, Egypt was just the last one. We still had one more place we could go and we were really happy that after this adventure in Egypt we could go there. I could imagine it, Me and Chara... Alone in the The City of Love, Paris...

Our discussion had ended but I was still dazed thinking about our next flight. We hopped in the car to see more of the sights Egypt had to offer, We drove along the Nile River, the separation of the Land of the Living and The land of the Dead, In school I loved old history like ancient mythology and getting to visit a place like this is amazing!

We stopped at a spot around a temple like structure. The Nicecream guy was selling some cool treats, but his cooler just broke down, so Chara and Asriel were trying to fix it because they are the gadget nerds. While they were fixing it though, there was a peculiar wind... It was almost like it was whispering to me. I looked around and I saw a set of stairs leading into the sand... I know I shouldn't leave Chara and Asriel by themselves, but... I think they can handle themselves just fine, anyways they are fixing the machine It will just take a second for me to check this out real quick...

Wandering over to the stairs I pulled out a flashlight. Going down was about 40 steps, and I had entered a large room with no other exits than where I had come from, I took a step forward and there was a noise like when Sans uses a shortcut. The hieroglyphics on the wall glowed a shade of blue, "What the... Agh!!!" The ground had opened up beneath me I was falling, again...

I woke up on the sand once more with Chara leaning over me. I had nicecreams all over me. They said I had over heated and were trying to cool me down. I look up still out of my normal mindset, I thought I saw Sans in the distance and he waved at me as he disappeared with the sand.

I need some rest...

After about an hour at the hotel I had been fully rested up but was restless in my sleep, Ugh, I couldn't wait for my next flight, Me and Chara together in Paris...