Home Alone (Chap 23)

A week had passed in time, since the children left the mountain for home. Today, Frisk and Chara are heading home after spending a day in the park.

Chara POV

We walked along the Sidewalk passing by MK's house as a cold breeze hit us. "Its getting quite chilly isn't it?" I said to Frisk.

"Yea, but that just means Ill be inside more with you!" they replied with a smile on their face.

"Aren't you always with me though?"

"Yea! But, Ill be spending more time with you!"

I laughed and hugged put my arm around them as we walked, "Alright you little dork."

We continued on our way home as we crossed the street and headed inside.

There was not a sound to be heard, "Where is everyone?" Frisk questioned.

"I don't know... Oh wait there's a note on the table here!" I read it aloud.

Hello my children! If you are reading this note then you must be home by now, I am currently out with Sans, There is food in the fridge and oven for each of you! Have fun and don't get Boneley!

P.S. will be back around 5:30

I looked at Frisk and we both giggled, we knew that Queen-Mom and Sans had a thing for each other, I think their pretty high on Alphys' Shipping list.

"Hey wait what about Asriel?" Frisk then remembered.

"Oh, I think he said that he was going to go out with MK to the arcade and wouldn't be back until later, he probably dragged Flowey with him too. That's the only way it could ever be this quiet."

"But how does MK play arcade games with no arms?" Frisk asked.

I Laughed "I don't have a clue."

We stayed at home for about an hour before we got bored with reading and playing games. "Any ideas?" Frisk asked.

"I might have one... How about mini golf?"

"boring"

"Bowling?"

"Even more bowlring" (It's supposed to be a pun)

"You know your really tough to work with like this?"

They sat up from the couch and smiled "yup"

So we sat thinking even more while watching the T.V. together. When I thought of something else.

"Hey, we still haven't played that game yet that we got at the Tem Shop"

"Oh yea!"

We got up and ran down the hall to the game room and sat on the large couch. "Wait before you put it in! What about the letter?"

"Right!" They pulled the letter out of the box for the game and handed it to me.

I opened it and was about to read it, when the annoying dog came out of no where and absorbed it. "Hey! Get back here you mutt!" but it already leaped out to the window. "Well that's that." I said and I could here Frisk giggling at me.

Frisk put the disk into the PC. As soon as the menu popped up on screen we started the game.

UNDERTALE

The story started to play with simple pixel art backdrops. "Is that one Toriel?" I pointed to the monster on the right. It changed again, "Hey that one must be Asgore!"