Home is Where the Heart is (Chap 16)

Frisk POV

I look around the huge room looking for the Anime section, I finally spot it, "Hey Chara I found it!" I said pointing with my finger while on Chara's back.

"Alright! I don't want to be late so hold on!" Chara said as they entered a full sprint heading over to the top left corner of the Large Convention room.

I was always getting piggyback rides from Chara, it was easy for them, they were stronger than me (when I don't have the tough glove), and I was the lighter of the both of us.

We dodge many people through the crowds that had formed from the many booths at The Convention, we neared the top left of the rooms anime section, and saw the entrance to a smaller but still huge room in the corner, I hopped off of Chara's Back.

As we started walking with each-other, I grabbed Chara's hand, giving it a nice squeeze, to let them know that I was there with them for everything.

Hand in Hand we walked in seeing large mecha robots, Projecting Light shows, and many large screens set up to showcase the beginning of new anime seasons.

We had lots of fun and we primarily stayed in the Anime Convention Area until the loudspeaker announced that it was closing time. As we had entered the parking lot we began heading to the car, by this time Flowey and Toriel should be waiting for us there.

It was quite dark, being located near the large city, there were hardly any stars in the sky to actually see, its unfortunate that, monsters came all this way, just too see the stars, and then they cant because of the lights of the city...

We ended up at the car with Toriel and Flowey, and we started heading home in our long night journey back to home, but whenever I an with Chara, it doesn't really matter if im at home, it more matters that they are with me always...

Chara POV

Frisk inevitably ended up falling asleep with their head on my shoulder. I wraped my arm around them to keep them from falling over... when I Fall... asleep... I yawned before closing my own eyes and laying my head on theirs as I fell asleep.

I heard the morning birds singing their beautiful songs as I woke up from my long slumber in the night. As I sat up in bed I realized that I as not alone in my bed, actually i'm not in my bed at all... This is, FRISK'S BED??? Oh well I was probably too lazy to walk a few steps further down the hall into my room, and ended up going into Frisk's room instead.

Frisk was lying down peacefully underneath the confines of their bed's blankets. I stood up from the bed and walked over to the side Frisk was sleeping on, their face was gentle, and their breathing slow, they were gracefully asleep. I gave them a light hug, and a kiss before heading out of the room. They only stirred a little, before turning over to the other side of their body.

Normally Frisk or Toriel would get up and make breakfast, seems like i beat them to it. I started by grabbing some eggs, and scrambled them, then making a huge mix of diced potatoes to throw in as well with some small bits of bacon. As I separated and laid down four plates full of breakfast and sat down to eat my own, I saw Frisk slowly walking down the stairs.

"Oh, Hi Chara, you made breakfast today?" They called out stepping into the kitchen.

"yup both you and Queen Mom were still asleep and I was hungry." they sat down and took a bite of the breakfast mix.

"Wow, I didn't know you could make something so delicious Chara!"

"Always expect the unexpected Frisk. Queen Mom Still isn't even up, by the way where's Azzy?"

"He is still asleep in my room, Also were you in my room? The left side of my bed looked like someone was sleeping there?"

"Oh that I think last night I was too lazy to walk to my room so I fell asleep in yours."

"Well that makes sense."

In the corner of the room the phone started ringing, Frisk ran over to pick it up "Who would call this early in the morning?" I questioned.

"I don't know lets see." Frisk picked up the phone," Hello? Oh! Alphys, what can we do for you...? Wait what??? You can actually do it?! We will be right over!" Frisk slammed down the phone and grabbed a notepad and pen, and began writing something down.

"What did Alphys want Frisk?"

Frisk grabbed their coat and began to head out of the kitchen, "She can do it, She can bring Asriel back!"

Chapter 16 END

Hey everybody! I got another chapter out! Guess who's coming back! Oh wait i already told you... Asriel! Oh and don't worry Flowey fans You favorite evil flower will be sticking around too!

Now I should really get to work on that asignment so I can bring back Asriel!