The Little Tem Shop Of Horrors (Chap 15)

Thank You For The Comments!!! Keep them coming! They will all be used eventually! If not already!

ANNOUNCEMENT AT END OF CHAPTER!

Frisk POV

It was almost like one of those movie scenes where the main characters are walking through a dim room and out a door being blinded by what was on the other side seeing a magnificent landscape full of your most wonderful dreams, at least that's how I think it was for Chara.

They ran up to the grand room as exited as if it were Christmas morning with gifts under the tree, In this case the tree was the ceiling, and the trunk was a large pillar extending verticaly in the center of the room. Chara's Eyes were vivid with emotion. I was exited too being here, but most certainly not as exited as them.

As soon as I had caught up to Chara who was just staring at the huge space full of anime cosplayers, Video Game Release Demos, and Pilot episodes. I looked to them happily, "Exited for today?" a question I already knew the answer to.

"OF COURSE I AM ITS A HUGE ROOM FULL OF EVERYTHING I LOVE!!!", they replied with their heart and SOUL poured into every word.

"Well... does that include me?" I said seductively, Flirting at them.

The stars in their eyes disappeared as they looked at me, but they kept the smile. "Of course it does...<3" they said stepping forward and leaning in for a hug, as our lips collided together and the sparks flew, I knew that Chara was definitely the one for me.

CLICK*

We heard the noise of a camera. And had both remembered something VERY important, as the savior of monsters... we have a few... fans... In the blink of an eye and a few more camera clicks, I grabbed Chara's Hand and we ran for our lives! We weaved through the ever pressing crowd of people never letting go of eachother for a moment. When we finally stopped no one was following us. We ended up in front of a large shop built into the wall of the building.

Chara POV

"Finally they're all gone..." I said looking up from my position at the store in front of us, "The Great Tem Shop Of Underground Merchandise? Sound Interesting..."

Frisk was exited about it though and tried to run in, not realizing they still had a grip on my hand. They turned around with a questioning expression. "You can go check this place out, I'm going to find what I came for" I Looked at them and gave them a peck on their cheek, turned around and tried to walk but the grip on my hand tightened.

Frisk equipped the tough glove pulling on my arm draging me into the store, welp looks like I'm Joining them. "Nope your coming with me." they said very happy.

(I HATE MY SELF FOR MAKING THE UPCOMING PUN!!!)

The store door rang with a bell, if Sans were here I could imagine what he would say... 'Hey kid don't you think this door is kinda dumb? It reminds me of a DUMBleDOOR!' where I would then proceed to throw him to the worst place imaginable, Jerry's house.

" hOI!!! welcOm tO THa sHOp!!! TEM HAve tEMY Temy WonDeRfu TINGs Here For hUMaNS To BUY!!! Oh!! R u Tha royL chREn? 20% oF eVrTHg!!!" a temmie had come up from behind the upgraded cardboard counter to welcome us. We wandered around the store seeing a lot of replicas of monsters and other landmarks from the underground in the shop.

While wandering down one of the aisles I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever gazed eyes on, well almost. It was a replica FRISK plush, It was in entirety just like frisk except its eyes and mouth were just horizontal lines, and the skin was a bright yellow. I called out to Frisk who was in the aisle next to me, "Hey Frisk I think I found something here that I'm going to get, but i want you to see it!"

"I told you if you just wander around you would eventually find something you like, Just going to see what you planned for is boring." They said as they turned a corner,  "So what is it?"

I held it up to them extending my arms out full length "You!" Frisk was clearly not amused.

"That is not me."

"It has your name on the tag though!!!"

"But it- I'm not going to argue with you..."

'YES!!!' I thought to myself in my head.

"by the way I found something too! Someone made a video game of our journey! They called it UNDERTALE"

"Really? I'm going to need to play that. I wonder how accurate they could have gotten..."

 "Well it says on the case that it was information gathered by all the monsters from the underground, although since not every monster saw what we saw they used information from our interviews that we had occasionally, as well for source material!

"Alright lets go checkout from the store!"

" R u all DoNe gaTHeing StUFF? what dO u waNT to pURaSE? Oh!!! U WaNT To buY a FiSK pLUSHie AnD.. UdERtAlE!!? sOmEone Tld tem thA U chILdren oULD buy iD!! U GeT tHa GAme frEe nd it ComES Ith THIs LettEr!! pLUsHiE Is sTilL owI 20% off tHoGh Id wil cOsT 59.99G!! "

Thankfully the game is free... I pull out my wallet. . .

"MY MONEY!!! I LEFT IT AT HOME!!!"

"Calm down Chara, its ok I brought extra, you will just have to pay me back with something, later." Frisk said calming me down.

"Oh ok."

we walked out of the store seeing the huge room very full, We start walking around, when I see and hear some people running, "Holy-- FRISK THEY FOUND US!!!" I grabbed frisks hand and we ran the opposite way down the hall of booths.

END OF CHAPTER 15

Hey guys! Just here too tell you some things! First Is a rule do not kill me because of the joke, second, Frisk will use the Chara's Dept to their advantage eventually, and Third...

I have a lot going on right now. School is coming up in about a month,
 and I have a School Summer project I've been procrastinating on. Sorry about that, but once it is all done and completed expect some more chapters, maybe i can surprise you all with one tomorrow if I'm lucky :P but no promises.

Thank you all for reading my book, so far this is the longest chapter right now with over 900.0 words long!

thank you!