Chapter 2

Author's notw: I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!! Second chapter :) What do you think??

Chapter 2

Compartment roof's and all that trouble.

Lily chased the boys back and forth through the train until a prefect with brains came up to them and told them to go sit down.

After he had nearly killed Lily, and been nearly killed by her himself, Beau was officialy thier friend. Hugo was perfectly happy with this but Lily still had an urge to pull his hair out.

Suprisingly they found a compartment all to themselves. You'd of thought that people would look all around it to find an empty one.

After a few minutes of silence, they all decided to go get changed.
When Lily got back, she found that both Beau and Hugo where there. They had thier wands out and where 'trying' to practice spells.

"Okay, watch this one Beau..." said Hugo. He took a deep breath and pointed at Lily. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

Nothing happened and Hugo looked annoyed.

"I think she's too heavy.." Beau pointed out.

"Let me go one!" said Lily reaching in her trunk for her wand and ignoring the comment said by Beau.

"What's the core?" asked Beau.

"Unicorn tail hail, your's?"

"Pheonix feather tail" said Bau casuially.

"Stupid wand! Dragon heart strings great they say! Yeah right." said Hugo attemting to do the spell again.

"Ok, here goes.." Lily started. Both Hugo and Beau where staring at her now. "Accio Hugo's wand." she said pointing at Hugo's wand.

It slowly started making it's way to her. Both Beau and Hugo gaped as Lily smiled proudly.

"Well! Watch this one!" said Beau.

He pointed at the roof and yelled the first spell he could think of that so happened to come from the 'Do NOT attempt these spell's if you're in the First Year at Hogwarts' , "BOMBARDA!" and before Hugo could yell stop and Lily could duck, thier was a humungous hole in the roof of their compatment.
Thier was a small breeze out side and in the distance a visble peace of the roof was flying off.

"WHAT DID YOU DO??" yelled Lily as the compartment door flew open.

A Gryffindor and Ravenclaw prefect where standig thier staring at them, the the roof then them again.

A group of people where behind them. All of them looked ethier excited or worried.

"Holy.." started Beau.

"Cow." Hugo finished.

The three of them where forced to move compartment after the prefects cleared he corridor and where put on detenion for 2 weeks. They also deducted 200 points of each.

"It would be sad if you were all in the same house.." muttered the Ravenclaw

.
Amazingly enough, the only compartment they could find was the one with James, Rose, Al and one of James's friends in it.

"Wow guys! I'm so proud of you, following in my footsteps!" said James pretending to wipe a tear of his face. Everybody except Beau, Lily, Hugo and Rose laughed.

James moved over so they'd have a place to sit.

"How did you do it? Oh no, you must be in so much trouble! And who's he?" asked Rose. She looked worried.

"Beau, and it's his fault!" said Lily.

"Hey, your the one who showed off!" said Beau. James and his friend laughed.

"Mcgonnagol is going to be so angry!" said James's friend.

"Yeah Jase, remeber our first year? When we shattered the window? Well you guys blew your compartment roof of! That something to be proud of!"

"Really James? Why don't you try it now, see how fun it'll be!" said Lily sarcastically.

"Im hungry!"complained Hugo. Rose checked her muggle watch that she recieved from Hermione.

"The trolley lady should be arriving just about now!" said Rose.

"So, your Hugo's sister? And your Lily's brother's right?" asked Beau who was now bending over to take out his money pouch.

"Yes." said Al simply.

"Wonder what Hogwart's is going to be like!" said Lily dreamily looking out of the window.

"Pretty good acctualy!" said Rose

.
The door opened and a plumb women with grey curls came in. She had a trolley of choclates and sweets and other goodies.

"Beau was the first to the trolley. He brought a whole pile of choclate frogs. Hugo looked at them and both of them laughed. Lily rolled her eyes and brought the Every flavour beans tin.

It took about 10 minutes for everybody to finally get what they wanted and now, there where chocolate frogs jumping around everywhere.

Everybody was jumping around trying to get one.

Lily had grown not to hate Beau 'that' much. Well, it would at least refrain her from killing him.

"Who want's to play Exploding snap?" yelled Hugo

.
"Me!" everyone yelled and so it went on like that.

By night time, everyone was tired until Jase yelled, 'Look, it's Hogwarts!"