Vicious Vikk

This is the bonus chapter to the story it's just when Vikk flips out about eddy being kidnapped again and takes his anger out at Lachlan.

Vikk's POV

I walked into Eddys room to see he was gone and a note that said. Dear whoever is reading this. I kidnapped Mitch's and eddy and you're not getting them back. We are going to kill them. -Unknown

I walked into Lachlan's room to see him asleep on a chair. I scream his name and he wakes up. He looks at me then runs out the room downstairs. I run at him and punch him in the face.

V-MY SON AND BEST FRIEND WERE KIDNAPPED BECAUSE YOU FELL ASLEEP YOU SHOULD HAVE WATCHED THE CAMERA FOOTAGE.

L- Sorry dude I just got sleepy and couldn't stay awake I even had coffee

That just made me more angry. I punched him in the gut and in the face then punched him in the face again which knocked him out. The rest of the guys were telling me to calm down but I couldn't I punched all of and told them how could I calm down when my Son has been kidnapped. I just kept on kicking and punching them while some of them tried to calm me down and others were trying to hold my hands back. Lachlan woke up.

L- What the fudge man you need to calm down

I gave him and angry glare and he shut up.

V- We have to find him start searching NOW!

Half of us were walking around looking for them while the rest of us were in cars driving to further places looking for them. We had been searching for 2 hours but I don't care. The guys gave up but I still kept on searching. Lachlan was the first one to give up and said that he might have just gone to a Friends house and forgot to leave a note but I didn't believe that because Mitch was gone aswell. I was in the car still searching I have been searching for them for 4 hours and still haven't found them. I kinda felt like giving up but there was still hope in my heart. I found a warehouse. I looked at the side walk to see Eddy and Mitch I screamed their names and they saw me and smiled I told them that the guys gave up and they looked kinda sad. They hopped in the car and I drove off we drove back home and when we got their all the guys looked happy it said on the news that all of these people that kidnapped Eddy and Mitch have done many crimes before and even planned on blowing up the White House and other bad stuff. We were all shocked and were mostly happy that Eddy and Mitch was back until I realised... Where's Steve.

Wow they forgot that Steve wasn't even there what's going to happen are they going to search for Steve now. This was just a bonus chapter. I will see you all later!