Terrific Trailer

Steve and I woke up. We thought nobody was up so we showered and then changed. I wore a blue t-shirt with Steve (the minecraft one) on it and dark blue jeans and Steve wore a black top with an enderman on it and black pants. When I was about to go out of the door I realised there was a bucket so I quickly took the bucket off the door and then I screamed like the water poured on me and then the guys came rushing out of their rooms when they all came I spilled all the water on them.

"It's impossible to prank me," I say.

All he guys have angry faces and go in their rooms to change. I decide to make some toast for breakfast and an Oreo mini cake to cheer them up. I spread some Nutella (nootella nutella however you say it) on the toast. When we were done Steve set the table and put a glass of orange juice on each coaster. I put the cake in the fridge to let it harden a bit. When everyone came downstairs they took a plate and started eating. When we were done I brought out the cake and put it on the table. I cut some pieces for everybody and we all ate them. Steve and I had gymnastics. We decided to walk because the place is pretty close.

"Welcome chilzren," our instructor said.

Time skip to the last thing.

We were doing uneven bars I was last. I started swinging and then I did a side flip and swung again and did 3 front flips. I swung another time and did two backflips and finished.

"Very well zone Eddy," she said. She's French.

I got this prize for most flexible person. We were walking back home until I felt something push me and I blacked out. I woke up in the city in front of an old abandoned house . I looked at the thing and it was a man and he was a tank.

"What the heck dude!" Steve screamed.

"I am Ms. Demont's Husband," the man said.

"Don't you mean Ms. Demon," I said.

The man got angry and punched me it hurt then I felt weird I lost my powers but it was temporary. I ran up to him and did my hardest kick. He barely moved.

"Fudge," I mumbled under my breath.

This man charged at us but we jumped so he tripped over something and fell.

Then he punched Steve but he was okay.

"You know if you keep on hurting us I'm gonna call the police for child abuse," Steve said.

The man quickly took Steves IPhone 6+ and ripped it like cardboard.we had scared looks on our faces. We ran and jumped on top of another building. The man followed us and was fast. We were parkouring on top of buildings then we ran into one and went down the stairs. We're still parkouring flipping over trash cans and other stuff until we were back in the not abandoned part of the city the man couldn't find us so we started walking towards the Packs house. We went inside.

"What took you so long?" Vikk asked.

"We got lost," I lied.

My powers were coming back to me.

We went upstairs into my room. We took some more sweets/candy from our stash and started talking.

"Oh god I'm sweating that guy could've easily killed us," Steve said scaredly.

"Again let's just forget about," I said.

"I will but how come you didn't use your powers," He said

"When he punched me I lost my powers but I got them back," I said.

We went back downstairs to make lunch for everyone. Steve and I made our signature sandwich the 'Edeve' It has mayonnaise, chicken, ham, lettuce, tomatoes, sausages, cheese and bacon. We got out two loafs of bread because we know they will like it.

Backstory of the sandwich.
One day Steve and I decided to make our own food after karate I went to his house and we created the 'Edeve' I made it in the orphanage before and it was the only food they actually liked, when I made it nobody said anything and there was no leftovers. Steve and I love having it but we trained ourselves so we don't get addicted to it.
We made 6 so everyone could eat some but we already started on making more because we knew they would want more. We made another 18 for all of them and we had to get 3 more loafs of bread. Steve and I got 2 each. Everyone was complimenting us about our sandwhich and were saying it was amazing. We told all of them the name and then they cheered and clapped.

End of backstory thing.

"Eddy I think we should set up your channel," Lachlan says.

"Okay but I need a name," I say.

"How about EddyCanadian," Mitch says.

"I'm not even Canadian," I say.

"Erm how about EddyPlayz," Preston says.

"Okay," I say.

"Okay you already a recording room and a vlog camera so go on and make a video," Mitch says.

I go upstairs to my recording room and get a vlog camera.

"Hey what's going on guys Eddy here I'm a kid that was adopted by the pack and this is my first video!" I scream.

I turn the camera a to Mitch and he says the fun begins.I cut the video change into swimming trunks and start recording I jump into the pool with everyone else. I cut it again and then put the camera on a table so it had a clear view. I get out of the pool and walk in front of the camera. I was about to open my mouth then Jerome picks me up and throws me into the pool. I cut it again and then we all change and go to a basketball court near here. I start recording and say first try then I score a basket from the other side of the court and everyone is screaming and Jerome picks me up and we're still screaming. I cut again. We all go to sleep and wake up except Lachlan. I put whipped cream on a paper plate and slam it in his face. I cut again and then We go into minecraft. We're all in a hunger games and I record myself killing the last person and winning. I cut and then we get bean boozled jelly beans. We all take one and rob gets a bad one and the rest of us get good ones. I had the chocolate pudding. I cut again then we sit in a circle. It's truth or dare. I dare Jerome to run around in a grass skirt and a coconut bra screaming I'm a bacca. I cut it and he dresses like a hula girl and then starts screaming I'm a bacca. I say "so yeah guys this is just a bit of how my channel is gonna be like and I will see you later" I say while kicking a soccer ball over the house into a bin. We all scream and cheer while Jerome holds me and throws me in the pool then everyone pushes him into the pool and they jump into the pool. I edit and upload the video. Everyone else makes videos about me and my channel and 1 hour later I already have 50 thousand subscribers. I look at the comments in the videos and so many people are like Lucky great video and other stuff and then there is the occasional. I hate this guy he's so ugly and fat and why did you adopt an ugly rat and their hate comments. Jerome makes a quick video about the hate and stuff.

So that was chapter 8 or ABTP this is just when Eddy goes to gymnastics and Ms Demons husband comes out of nowhere and chases them and stuff and Eddy makes an awesome channel trailer and stuff like that. Well anyways that and you for all of the support, please

RATE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

And I will see you all later by my definitely called TBNR's :)