Best Birthday Ever!

Eddy POV

I wake up and decide to see if anybody is awake. It's just me. I decide to make breakfast for everyone I make. Eggs, sausages, bacon and hash browns. When I'm finished I get 2 pans and slam them together then I hear groans.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" I scream.

Everyone comes rushing down and grabs a plate. I get a plate and start eating my breakfast.When I'm done I ask Steve if he wants to go to the 'park'. He nods and smiles. We take a shower and change. I wear one of Preston's Fire hoodies and Steve wears a BajanCanadian hoodie. We go outside.

"Dude are you sure about this remember what happened last time?" He asks.

"Yeah I found out I have a energy regeneration power but it only works if I give my powers to 3 people or less," I say.

I do the power transformation ritual thing and Steve has the air powers.This time we fly really far out. The packs house is a bit far from Civilisation but the landscape is beautiful.

"Do you want to have a race?" Steve asks.

By the time he says that Im already going.

"Keep up slowpoke," I say.

"You're gonna lose," he says.

I let Steve catch up a bit but that's when I go really fast. He gives me a look and then he starts flying at a really fast speed. It's neck and neck then I ask him where is the finish line. He pointed to a farm in the distance.

"Thanks," I say while speeding ahead to there.

I win and I'm leaning on a fence. Then I hear a knife hitting something and a scream which makes me jump. When Steve comes he hears the it as well. I give my teleportation powers to Steve and then we teleport into my bedroom.

"That was scary," Steve says.

"Let's just forget about it," I say.

We were flying for about 3 hours. We go downstairs.

"You know you guys were at the park for 3 hours," Jerome says.

"Is there even a park?" Mitch asks.

I text him that Steve and I went to take a flight and he just nods at me.

"You know some thing special is happening tomorrow," I say.

"Preston's Birthday," Vikk says.

I have a sad face. I thought they would have known my birthday was tomorrow.

"It's going to be at that trampoline place," Preston said.

He said he is going to invite GizzyGazza, LittleLizard, Tiny Turtle, TeamCrafted, Sidemen, Noboom Gaming, The Camping Rusher, Choco, Pete, Kenny and Think noodles. Everyone went to go somewhere so it was just me and Steve , we were eating from our stash of sweets and watching a marathon of minecraft youtuber videos. After a while we decided to record some videos We played some hunger games and I won. I went down stairs and noticed the guys were back. We had a movie night. We watched Finidng Nemo. It was near the end of the movie and I fell asleep. I woke up to Mitch carrying me up the stairs to my room.