Dating a Mith Chapter 14

Max's P.O.V

I pull up next to the girls house and Red follows behind me. I get out of the car and open the car door as I see them exit the house.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)'s so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!" I think to myself, blushing while I take her arm and lead her into the car.

"H-hey Max......" She says as I get into the drivers seat and look at her.

"H-hey......" I idiotically stutter.

"Malia said she made reservations at a restaurant called "Shambroni's", d-do you know where t-that is?"

"Y-yeah.......um........I uh....."

The door gets swung open and Ross and Ashley hop in, jumping in the back seats. I roll my eyes and wait to hear their belts click then I pull out of the parking spot and travel down the road.

They are all now Seated at a restaurant table and their food is instantly placed Infront of them.

"Wow, they sure do serve quickly, I mean like we didn't even have time to order, they just plopped plates infront of us! And this is exactly what I wanted!" Red says picking up a fork and stabbing a pork chop with it.

"In some ways, that's pretty creepy." Malia says.

"OH MY GAWD DIS FOOD SO GOOD!!!!" Ashley complements stuffing her mouth full.

I turn my head and look at (Y/n), man she's more pretty than she was in highschool.......Ur....uh......yeah can't lie about that..........

I scoot my hand over a bit until it falls on top of (Y/n)'s on the booth seat. I see her face turn pinkish and then settle as I hold her hand in my palm. I let go of her hand and begin eating what was set before me, which is sorta weird cause this is exactly what I was thinking about getting! Man it's like someone was reading my thoughts!

They finish eating and everyone but (Y/n) and Max leave the table and go to the arcade area across the street.

(Y/n) looks at me and smiles.

"Max, your even worse at trying to hit on someone than you were in highschool!" She says as I look at her shockley. " You should ask to do that!"

She giggles and I smile.

"Oh so may I hold your hand?"

"Haha.....uh yeah sure."

I grab her hand and then pull her closer.

"Um...hey (Y/n)?"

"Uh... y-yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah....."

I move my head to hers and quickly kiss her then pull away blushing.

"W-we should go find the others and go home." I say swiftly readying myself to go.

"U-uh yeah we should...."

We stand up,s getting money on the table, and before we leave the restaurant we stop at the glass door. I pull her to me and kiss her again but longer, until we hear "OoOo"'s from outside. I look and the others are standing out there looking at us. We quickly move away from each other and blush madly hesitantly going out the door.

"OWE MEH GOWD DAT MEH NEW SHIP!!!!!!!!!!" Malia screeches clinging onto Red's arm and nodding.

"And that's my new ship." Ross says looking at Malia and Red with a grin across his face.

Thanks for reading!!!!! This fanfiction will be ending soon about at chapter 16 or 17 or even 18, but not just yet! Hopefully you enjoyed and PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!!!!!!