Craving Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Everyone decides to go to Olive Garden and they are seated at a table waiting for their foods arrival.

"Ugh!!! We've been waiting for an hour!" Malia pouts.

"I want food!!" Ashley whimpers.

"MAX HUNGRY!!" Max claims.

"No food, no happy!" I declare.

"Where is the FOOD?!?!" Ross whines.

A waitress comes over with a few trays in her hands, nearly falling over. She arrives at the table and starts placing our orders infront of us. Which is mostly of one item, BREAD STICKS!!!!

"THANK THE ALMIGHTY OLIVE GARDEN GODS!!!" Tim says.

An hour passes after everyone stuffing their faces full of BREAD STICKS!!!

"I don't feel so good........." I state.

"Do you think we should of laid off of the bread sticks?" Jes asks.

"Nah!" Everyone answers.

We all stand up and put our half of the bill down on the table and walk out of the all oh might Olive Garden. We get into the cars and on the way back Max and I are I the same car.

"So, how was your day in the life of Seattle?" Max asks.

"Loved it! Especially recording with you!" I answer.

"Really? That was your favorite part?" He questions but blushes a bit.

"Oh... um did I say that out loud?" I say to myself blushing a deep red.

"Yeah.......urm..... heh...."

"Oh look! Were at my house! Bye now!"

I speed out of the door and run straight inside as Malia and Ashley get out of the other cars and follow. I run up to my bedroom and immediately lay on my bed exhausted as Ashley walks into the room.

"Girl, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Tell me girlfriend or I will send all dem embarrassing pics to all dem guys we hung out with!"

"No! Ok..... fine! I like Max! You happy!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! YAS!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!"

"NOW GO AWAY!!!! TELL NO ONE!!!!!!"

"Not even Malia?"

"NO ONE!!"

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!