Just drive Chapter 2

Max's P.O.V

"I can bring you guys to your place."I instinctively blurt out as their faces light up with joy.

"Really? Thank you!But are you sure your car is big enough to fit us and are luggage?"One of the girls ask, Ashley I think her name was.

"Uh...I am having my friend Red come get me but I think Ross is driving here himself"I lie as I remember Red's car is made to only fit 4 people."I have to make an important phone call first."

I step away from them and pull out my phone to call Ross.I want to make a good impression on (Y/ N)...a-and her friends!.... yeah totally not in crushing on any one with (Hair color) and (eye color)......heh heh....heh......I click talk and put the phone to my ear.

Ring! Ring! Click!

"Hey max, what you calling for?"I hear Ross say,muffled through the phone.
"Could you please ,please ,please! Come to the airport with my car?!"
"Why?Is something wrong?!"

"A girl and her two friends are stranded here with no car a d need a ride to their new house."

"Wait, girls?Do you know them even? And wait YOUR helping people"

"YES! And Well.....uh huh....... i-i do.I sat with one of them on the plane for the whole ride here.She fell asleep and - never mind I carried her off of the plane because she wouldn't wake up and they were told that here were no rental cars so.....just co e here with my car now!"

"Ok!I am in the car now anyways, I ain't too far from the airport so I should be there in a few."

"Thank God!I got to go or (Y/N) will-i-i mean the girls will think something is wrong. Bye!"

"Bye."

I hang up and walk back to the girls.

"What was the call about?"(Y/N) asks.

"Busyness."I respond quickly.

"Oh ok."

(A few minutes later)

Red pulls in and Ross follows.We walk over and Red seems confused at why Ross drove in, in my car.

"Hey Max, who are they?"Red asks as we approach him.

"Friends.Red can you drive them to their house?And take Ross with you?"
"I mean, I guess but you have to take someone, my car don't fit anymore than four, remember?"

"I ca-"Ross gets interupted.

"I can take (Y/N)!"I blurt out and (Y/N)'s face turns pink as Malia and Ashley nudges her arm.

"Uh......ok......"She says as she stands next to me.

We get our stuff into the cars and get in.

"Were do you live?" I ask as we drive off first.

"(Random address)"She answers.

"R-really?!I live down the road from there!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed chapter two of Love is not a Mith!

Love's not a mith(Mithzan/Max X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें