A happy Ending Chapter 16

Max's P.O.V

                    I open the house door and walk into my bedroom. After getting in my PJ's, I sit on my bed puzzled and thinking of (Y/n). Should I ask her out? I mean even though we thought we just met, we knew each other in highschool and that would count for at least sixish or more years of knowing about and each other. Ugh......... I'm going to try to. She deserves someone better, but I should at least try. Tomorrow, on the date in the park.

                   I lay down and cover myself with the blanket, shutting my eyes and slowly drifting to sleep.

             On the next day at noon, Max and (Y/n) head to the park about the same time.

                  I stand outside the entrance as I see (Y/n) walking towards me and butterflies form in my stomach.

                     "H-hey..." I greet her reaching out my hand.

                   She smiles then takes it as I begin leading her to a empty bench. We take a seat and I continue to hold her hand as I look into her eyes.

                     "W-what a romantic place i-isn't it?" She says.

                     "Y-yeah.... h-hey can we talk?"

                      "Oh, um sure."

                      "I....well......uh.....heh......I was..."

                      "C-come on M-max.... what is it?"

                      "I-i-i was wondering if........y-you'd like to go out with m-me......?"

                      "Um........yes! I would like that very much!"

                       A smile lights up both of our faces and I grab her and kiss her. I hear a small click and screeches coming from around us and we finally pull apart. A group of kids and young teens had gathered around us with their phones and cameras out. We start blushing and I cover both of our faces with a broken branch of leaves and we kiss again.

                      "I finally felt like I was special for just kissing her, but I felt more special marrying her than that. She's my Mac and cheese!" I finish off the story as my eleven year old daughter looks up at me and (Y/n) smiling.

                      "Aww honey don't flatter me! You've always been special!" She says and I look at her beautiful face, remembering her say the same words when I asked her to marry me.

                     "Man, you guys kissed alot didn't you?" Malia says walking into the room followed by Ashley.

                     "Aunt Malia and Ashley! Your back!" My daughter, Rossia, says running up to them and hugging em'.

                     "Hey don't forget uncle Red and Ross!"Red says coming in next to Ross.

                    "Did uncle Red really catch the bride's bouquet?!" Rossia asks Malia.

                    "Oh you told her that?" Red asks with a sigh.

                    "Yup, and the whole story about how we met and got together!" (Y/n) says.

                    "Well, time for bed little girl, you got school tomorrow!" Ross says to Rossia.

                  Rossia sighs then goes to her bedroom. I look at (Y/n) and then kiss her and carry her bride style to our room.

              Thank you so much for reading and I was going to make it longer but I figured it would be easier to end things now, but again...no worries! More fanfictions will be coming! Don't forget to suggest some ideas below and PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!