Those things called feelings Chapter 9

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

            My face grew fifty thousand shades of pink as Max wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close into a cuddle. Everyone giggles and then Malia stops them with an ahem.

                "My turn! Ashley I truth or dare?" Malia asks turning to Ashley.

                 "Dare! I deserve it for making (Y/n) suffer." Ashley answers winking at me as I look down blushing more.

                "I dare you to KISS Ross!" She blurts then Ashley and Ross blush more than me and Max's.

                "W-WHAT?! I-i can't! I-i - oh! Hm... fine! Ross come here!"

               Ashley grabs Ross's T-shirt and pulls him to her lips. Then she pushes him away glaring at Malia.

                "Hahahahaha!" We all laugh as Ash's face burns like fire.

                "Ladies, ladies, no need to go to war, hey Max, truth or dare?" Red says breaking some of the tension between the two.

               "Oh, um............tr- dare.... I guess since it's the trend right now....." Max answers hesitantly.

               "Ok......hm........ what's a good dare for you................. ah! I dare you to tell (Y/n) how you feel about her." Red says as my heart starts to beat fast.

                 He has feelings for me?!

               "Uh.......um...... RED! Did Ross and Tim tell you?!?!?! Ugh!!"

               "Tell me what? Wait. Do you- "

                "Oh.... I can't tell her! I suck at that stuff!"

                "I-i'm right here......." I remind him as he shockley turns his attention to me.

                 "Um...................I forgot......,.........Ur........ I can't tell you how I feel......... but I can show you........." Max kisses my forehead and hugs me while I blush.

                "How cute!!" Malia says."I ship it!"

               "H-hey!" I yell at her, as she backs away closer to Red."Ok, Malia....... Truth or dare?"
                "Well duh! Dare of course!" She answers.

               "I dare you to hold Red's hand for as long as your awake."

                "Ew, mushy stuff! Fine have it your way......"

            Malia takes Red's hand and holds it like it was normal, no blushing or anything.

        They play for another hour and finally end the game. Now everyone is getting ready to sleep.

            I fluff up my pillow and lay down feeling a arm crawl over me. I turn around to see Max and he smiles.

            "H-hey Can I ask you something?" Max asks.

            "Y-yeah go ahead."

             "Can you not tell Mac and cheese?"

             "Haha, about what?"

             "This..."

           Max pecks my lips and then shuts his eyes, as do I.

       Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! The adventure of the order of BatStonia will be coming out soon so get ready for that! PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARES!!