E.J x D x Ben: Part 2

E.J's POV

After we left D we saw his sister skipping  around. We both pretended nothing happened. As she passed us, she glanced at us. "Hola Señor E.J and Señora Ben." She cheered. Ugh, she does this all the time, no thanks to the fucking internet and the fucking fanfictions, she now ships us both. Anyway, a few hours later we decided to get something to eat. I ate kidneys as usual and Ben just are a cookie box. Sometime later it was night time and me and Ben decided to go check on D. But by the time I got to the door, Ben was waiting for me with a huge smirk on his face.

No POV

As both Ben and E.J went into the room they both heard D moaning loudly from inside the room. As they got closer, their eyes widen as they felt their pants tighten. "M-Masters p-please take these off. It's b-been hours and I c-cant cum anymore. I came at least  thirteen times already. P-PLEASE T-TAKE IT OFF!!" He whined. Both boys felt their pants tighten even more which became very painful for them both. As they both sighed ,they took the vibraters off him as he came in their faces for the last time. "F-Fourt-teen." D panted finally realising his last load of cum. E.J purred licking the sweet cum off his face as for Ben did the same thing.

D's POV

I was tired as hell as I realised my load in E.J and Ben's face as I got hard again seeing them lick it off their faces. They noticed and wide smirks appeared on their faces. "P-Please no more..." I whimpered. I was tired enough and I wasn't strong enough to have more pleasure. "Tell you what, we won't suck you this time comparing to how many times you cummed. Instead we just fuck that cute kitty ass of yours. K?" Ben said. I was so happy that I jumped on Ben and pulled his pants to see his hard as a rock member spring to life. "Mmm sexy." I purred as I felt his member get harder.

No POV (why cause I'm lazy😆 and dgaf😎)

Ben let out a moan as D took his whole member in his mouth deep throating him fast. "E-E.J fuck him before I cum." Ben gasped and moaned. In a flash, E.J unzipped his pants and started to pound D hard and fast. Ben's moaning was getting louder as D sucked him harder. As they continued, they didn't notice to D was at the door recording. "Fucking hell this is hot." She purred and left. As the boys kept going Ben screamed and threw his head back. "FUCK!! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!" E.J  responded the same way as they boh realized their spunk in D's mouth and his ass. D got in front of E.J's still hard cock, pushed him down and started to ride him. E.J groaned and threw his head back. "S-So good!!" D yelled as he bounced faster sticking his tongue out. Ben placed his member in D as well causing him t scream in pleasure. Both their members started to twitch inside D and started to speed up. The sound of moaning, groaning, and skin slapping filled the room as they all started to reach there climax. "M-Masters, may I come?!!" D moaned. They both smirked as the both pulled out and brutally rammed his ass leaving D a moaning mess after they all came.

~Time skip brought you to D and a nosebleed~

As the boys walked down the stairs they noticed D was in Dr. Smiley's lab. "Dafuq happened?" Ben asked. Dr.S turned with a smirk on his face as D sat up about to laugh. "Oh that. Well, she had a nosebleed after seeing you here have a threesome." All three had red faces as they ran down to see he same thing happen to all the girls. They sighed and turned to each other."We should do that somewhere else next to time." D purred as his tail flicked their noses as he walked off smirking. Both boys smirked at him and went behind D and gave his ass a smack making him jump. "You two better get ready tonight." He purred, and noticed the boners their pants. He walked by them palming their boners and snuck his hand in their pants. "Be ready for round two boys." He purred walking off.

I had to rewrite this shit cause autocorrect is a bastard...😬😡😠