Hoodie x D🔫

D's POV
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!" I screamed loudly at Ben as he hid behind Jeff. "I'm sorry D. I swear I didn't know that this was gonna happen. I SWEAR!!" Ben was making a pretend genderbend gun that we were gonna prank everyone with, the thing is, it actually worked for real. I was genderbended into a boy and Ben was a girl. Then I both saw Slender with the proxies, "Slender, please do something about this. I don't wanna walk around like this." Slender sighed, "D, I don't know what to say or do so I'm sorry. But you can stay with the proxies." I ran behind Hoodie, "I CALL DIPS ON HOODIE!!" "WHAT, NO WAY I WANNA GO WITH HIM!!" "WELL SO DO I!" Ben yelled at me as I was behind Hoodie, "GIVE ME HOOD-- HEY!!!" "WOAH!!" Slender lifted both of us in the air. "HEY SLENDER PUT ME DOWN I HAVE ON A SKIRT!!" Benny screamed.

Benny's (Ben)'s POV
Slender put me down leaving D dangling in the air, pissd and glaring daggers at me. "Here's the deal, Hoodie will decide who gets to be with him. What do you think Hoodie?" Hoodie looked at both of us. I swear if he picks me I'm gonna fangirl flip. "I-I choose....D-D." I jumped for joy, "YEAH-- WAIT WHAT?!" "WHAT?!" Me and D both jaw dropped. "Well guess todays my lucky day." D said, chuckling. "He" grabbed me by my chin turning me and wrapped his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear, "I win Benny. Looks like you get Masky." He then kissed my ear causing me to jump back and hit his head, "AHH!! DON'T DO THAT!!" He purred, "Aww, you so cute as a girl when your mad" I blushed even more and was about to jump on him if it weren't for Masky throwing me over his shoulder, "Come on Benny, lets just go. Good luck Hoods." Then I saw Hoodie throw D over his shoulder. "Have fun Benny." I blushed harder then before and glared daggers at D.

Narrator's POV
Hoodie took D to his room and threw D on his bed. "OW! THAT HUR--," D was silenced by Hoodie smashing his lips into D's. D was blushing so hard till his face was red. As they pulled away gasping for air, Hoodie slid his hand in D's pants and grabbed D's crotch and started rubbing causing him to moan, lightly. "Must be your first time, isn't it, D?" He couldn't respond with Hoodie still rubbing him causing him to get harder. "H-Hoodie, s-stop...ngh." D moaned louder as Hoodie rubbed his member harder. "H-HOODIE!!" D came on Hoodie's hand, gasping lightly and a little loudly. "Wow, you came a lot, D. Why don't we do that again." he purred. D got up and jumped on Hoodie smashing his lips into his again, causing Hoodie to get harder. As D was still kissing Hoodie, he pulled Hoodie's pants and boxers down and started pumping his member causing Hoodie to blush. "D-D, please ngh... d-don't d-do that to me-- AHH!!!"

Hoodie came on D's hand panting wildly. "Now, let the real fun begin." D purred (get it, cause he's a cat. XD). D took a rope from his pants and tied Hoodie's arms. He went back down and started to lick Hoodie's head as Hoodie's red face grew redder, "P-Please, no t-t-teasing. J-Just ngh..suck me ah...PL-PLEASE!!" "All you had to do was ask..." He started sucking Hoodie lightly then he looked up at Hoodie who was groaning a little, "F-Faster, D. M-More.." "Heh, I'll give you what you want most Brian." D purred.

Brian/Hoodie's POV
I blushed even harder as he said that. I couldn't move and I had to let him do it. I heard a sound that sounded like a zipper and it scared me. "Time to play with the cat Brian, but first let untie you." He finally untied me. Then I felt something tickle my nose causing me to sneeze, then I realized that D's a cat so, I knew what to do. As D crawled on me, I flipped him over, now I was on top. "Now I really get to play." I licked my lips staring into his black eyes as I grabbed the rope and tied his hands. I licked my fingers leaving a little bit of spit and placed them in D's entrance causing him to moan loudly, "AHH!!! H-H-HOODIE!! D-DON'T TEASE ME! NGH... AHH!!" I loved to hear him, it made me feel as hard as a rock. I unzipped my pants and let my member sprang out. I teased D a little more until he was ready, but I wanted to play more. So, I pounded my fingers into him making him moan louder, "Haa...H-Hood-die...ngh...I-I-I n-need it. Ngh..." I looked deep into his eyes.

D's POV
"Haa...H-Hood-die...ngh....I-I-I n-need it. Ngh..." I begged Hoodie. He leaned into my ear as he kept thrusting his fingers into me harder. "What do you need?" He pounded his fingers making me moan louder than the first time. "I-I need you i-i-inside me. P-Please!" He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "What a naughty kitty you are." he purred. He pulled his fingers out and turned me on my stomach. I felt his member tease my entrance as he pushed. "N-NO, IT'S TOO BIG!! IT WON'T FIT!!" I tried to squirm but he grabbed my tail and bit it causing me to moan loud. "Don't worry, it'll fit. I'll just make it fit." I gasped at the sudden words as he forced himself inside me. I stuffed my face in the pillow as he thrusted into me hard. "H-Hoodie, it hurts!! GET OUT!!" I cried. But he kept going and going until the pain turned into pleasure. He grabbed my tail and bit it making me scream. "Shh.... you wouldn't want to wake everyone, now would you?" He covered my mouth with his hand and kept pounding me harder.

Brian/Hoodie's POV
I covered D's mouth as he screamed. I pounded into him harder and harder earning more moans. I noticed his member getting harder, so I grabbed his member and started to stroke him. "N-No, d-don't d-do it. I-I'll cum at the rate." I didn't listen, I just kept pounding and stroking his member and tail. "H-HOODIE, I-''M CLOSE!!! P-PLEASE, STOP!!!" I still kept going on. I was close too. I turned him around facing him and his black eyes. I leaned in and kissed him as I kept stroking and pounding him, until I earned a loud moan. "T-THERE, RIGHT THERE!!! HIT ME, RAM IT, F-FASTER, HARDER!!! I NEED M-MORE!!!" he moaned. I understood and pounded even harder than ever making him moan as I continue to kiss him. After pounding him harder, he came on my hand. He realized his lips from mine, "I-I-I c-came already. P-Please stop." I looked up to him and nodded. I pulled out slowly and earned a moan and I got hard again. "Sorry D, but I can't."

D's POV
I gasped. He went back and pounded harder than ever into me. I gasped loud and he smashed his lips into mine. He pounded harder and faster and harder until he hit my S-spot. "MORE, HIT IT MORE!!" Hoodie nodded and kept hitting my sweet spot as I moaned louder and louder in the kiss. "H-HOODIE, AHH,I-I'M C--AHH!!!!!!" He came and so did I. I gasped and I kissed his lips. "T-T-That was amazing." He smirked and kissed my lips softly.

BONUS :D

My POV (HAHA, I'm finally in the story)
"HOODIE, WHERE ARE MEH CAMERAS?!" I was searching for Hoodie and my cameras so I can go on my hunt with Hades(a friend of mine on another cite). I found Hoodie's room and kicked the door down holding the camera that I saw on his dresser, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" He jumped. "Fuck D that's not funny." Then D(genderbend) sat up, "What's that noise?" I ran downstairs laughing my ass off and fell down the stairs and fell on my face. "You ok D?" Slender asked. I looked up and my nose was bleeding, it wasn't from the fall, it was from seeing those two. "Yep, I'm fine. Now come one Hades, LETS ROLL!!!"

Welp, that's my first yaoi. I'm sorry if it didn't please anyone cause I got bored. Any way, gimme some names that would be good for my brother (D my genderbend) BYE BYE!!
D(genderb.): My ass hurts.
Well that's what you get