😈Zalgo x D (a request from someone on another site, she a dick >-<)

I woke up somewhere that I didn't notice. I got up from the cold floor and started to walk but only found out that I was tied. "Got damn it. Why is it always the mother fucking tying? I hate my life." I sighed. I then heard a door and standing there himself sending shivers up my spin, Zalgo. "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!!!!" was the only thing in my mind now. Him? What the fric frac does he want with me, I'm just a cat who doesn't give a fuck about anything (except sniping X3). I backed up into a corner as he opened the cell door and walked to me. I was corner to the wall and scared wanting to go back to Slendy. "W-What d-do you want?" I stuttered. Then I saw a creepy, mixed with evil, smile on his face, knowing that something bad and painful was going to happen to me, badly. He grabbed me by my face and squeezed my cheeks. "Your so cute you just make me so hard. I can't wait to play with you." He licked his lips, still scaring me. I looked down from his red orbs and looked down. My whole face went pale as I saw the biggest tent in his pants. I struggled and struggled but the ropes made it difficult.

Zalgo's POV

I looked at my new slave as he struggled to get loose. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him as he stopped struggling. I realized and smirked at him. "Your so cute. You must love pleasure since I just kissed you. And..." I grabbed his crotch, causing him to jump, "Your hard too. Let's have fun~." I turned him over on his back as he struggled. "P-P-Please, let m-me go Zalgo. P-Please..." I frowned as he said my name. I went down and slapped his ass and bit his nipple, harshly, causing him to moan loud with tears in his eyes making his ears and tail active. "Ah, this will be even more fun, now that your in your true form. I've always wanted a cat slave. Now let's slide some toys in you." I reached out for a large vibrater and looking at his face he went pale. "N-NO, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" I decided not to then. "Aww, you must be scared then. Fine I'll go easy in you." I rubbed his sore ass since I spanked him a few minutes ago. He started to calm down and started purring. So, to make it more fun, I grabbed for his tail and bit it causing him to moan. "AHH~!!N-NO... DON'T NGH..B-BITE ME~!!" I looked at my new toy as he struggled. "Call me 'master' and I just might do that." I licked his cat ear, making him moan louder. "M-Mas-ster, please stop."

No POV

D begged his (so called) master to stop biting him, but Zalgo couldn't help it. He turned D on his stomach and started to lick D's entrance. D grabbed Zalgo's pants tightly (Note: Zalgo's humanized) as Zalgo pounded his tongue into D. "How does it feel to have this in your ass, hmm?" D couldn't respond cause he was in so much pleasure. Instead to make D talk, he sucked his fingers and pounded them in him. D moaned and held on tighter. "He gets to tease me, but now it's my turn." D decided to get payback by returning the favor to Zalgo. He unzipped his pants and boxers as Zalgo's harden member sprang out. "Holy shit....this son of a bitch is fucking HUGE!" (yep -3- *drinks cocoa*) D started licking his member as it made Zalgo twitch. "D-Damn...t-trying to play, eh kitty? Well then, let play." Zalgo removed his tongue and turned D on his stomach. "Prepare to play my game. It's called 'Can you feel it?'" Those words scared D as Zalgo pressed him demon large member against D's enterance. D struggled, but got damn it, those ropes made it hard to move. Zalgo got pissed, so he rammed his member inside D making him scream in pain. "OWOWOWOWOW, G-GET OUT, IT H-HURTS!!! P-PLEASE M-MASTER...IT HURTS!!!" D cried knowing that he was bleeding.

D's POV

Zalgo inside me hurt like hell. I felt like someone place 100 dicks in me. Then I felt Zalgo's breath against my skin. "You know you love it...you just need to relax and enjoy yourself as I pound you. Hard and fast, make you scream my name, and cum hard. So, let's start moving." Zalgo pulled out and rammed m ass hard hitting my sweet spot. "AHH, P-PLEASE M-ORE!!" He leaned down and licked my ear, "More what? If you want, I could sped up. And when I mean that, I mean sped up as in faster than what you felt with those three." With that, he lifted my hips and started to thrust faster. I never felt this much speed in my life. "N-N-NO IT'S T-TOO FAST!!!" But he didn't care, he just kept thrusting. Then I saw him look down at my harden member. He smirked and started to pump me hard. "Let's see how much pleasure you get my slave." He leaned down to my ear whispering, "And, I'll keep rocking your sweet body until you pass out." I whimpered at his words wanting to leave. He saw as I turned from him making him pound me harder than last. He kissed my lips as I screamed. "Slendy, Masky, Ben, Toby, E.J, Jane, Sally, everyone, if you can hear me, this is my last time to say hello to you."

No POV

Zalgo's thrusts started to speed up. "F-Fuck, can't hold it. You better be prepared when I cum inside you." He sped up even more, ramming into me harder and harder in each thrust. "S-STOP...I'M G-GONNA CUM!!" D screamed as Zalgo kept pumping him. Zalgo bit D's ear harshly making D moan as he came on the floor. Zalgo pounded D more until he climaxed in D. D was panting wildy as the mouth begged for air and tears in his eyes from the pain. Zalgo flipped D over facing him panting, "Ready for round 2?" D cried hearing those words. "P-Please, n-no more. I'm s-so numb, t-that I can't e-even move." Zalgo smirked and bit his tail, making him moan again. "I think your good for more rounds." He spread D's legs and came to his face, "Prepare yourself, D Tagami." And with that, D was never to move again.

Bonus: How the other found him
D (the official gender) told Slendy that she was going for a walk in the woods, although, Slender would send the proxies just in case something happens. But what did D do? She ran off in sonic speed leaving the boys in dust. "EAT MY DUST BOYS!!!" She smiled and kept walking, until Hades jumps out the tree and jumped on her. "WTF!!! Hades?" He smirked as she said his name, making her blush and thwack him in the head, "DON'T DO THAT!!" He rubbed his head, "Damn it Kat, I just wanted to say 'hi'." She smiled and kissed his head as they got up and started walking. As they were walking, Hades heard groaning. He turned to his right and saw a black figure. He grabbed D, "D right behind me. I have a bad feeling about this." He grabbed his knives from his knife holder and D pulled out her guns. As they got closer, D felt someone breathe down her neck making her shiver. "AH!!!!!!!!!!" She turned to hit the person but ended up tripping on her foot. She then saw a figure fall on her (da melons XD) as it scratched her back. She lifted his head and gasped, "D!!! W-W-W-What the fuck happened to you?" Hades put up his knives and ran to us. He touched his neck, "oh shit....D we need to get him back to the mansion! Now!!" They both ran not noticing Zalgo leaning on a tree, "Heh, that was fun. Let's do it again sometime." And he vanished.

(Back at the mansion, also a few months later after being passed out *D*, Jeff came late)
Everyone was gathered around the couch as they watched D sleep with his sister (me) patting his head. "How did this happen?" Jeff asked. D told everything and it surprised him. D, within a few seconds, woke up. Everyone sighed in relief happy that he was alive. D smiled and hugged her brother, "I'm so happy your ok." D weakly smiled as he patted his sister's head. He then saw Hades sitting on the edge, "Glad to see you back in shape." He chuckled as he fist bumped D. D smirked at his response, "Fuck you Hades." Everyone laughed as D was laughing too. Minutes later, she walked into her room. She looked out her window then felt Hades pressed himself against her playing in her hair, nuzzling her neck. "I'm happy that your here." He said, smiling. She looked in the corner of her eye, "And I'm happy you didn't end up like D. You'll be free like the bird you and D is the wild cat running free." D came out and smiled, "And you'll be the one cat who loves us all." With that said and done they all hugged each other and went back downstairs.

My poor brother....T-T. Oh well, he fine no thanks to me, E.J, and Hades. In the next few days, he'll be healed and a strong man once more. See ya later!! Please tell my brother that your happy he's alive, otherwise I won't be crying in the damn corner like a baby.
Hades: You are one.
*throws knife at head* SHUT UP!!!
Hades: Heh (he survives this *Sin 6*)
Any way, thanks for reading and see you next time. Bye bye.