Porky and Mooshie jumped to the bench that the two sheep were on. They balanced on it and walked up to Wooly, who was closest. Sherry immediately stood up and glared at the two kids.

Porky and Mooshie didn't pay her any attention. They jumped over Wooly, and moved on to the next bench.

Sherry glared at them again, then sat back down. "Next time we lose, we're eliminating them."

Wooly rolled his eyes. "Okay."

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Next time we lose, I'm eliminating my mom."

~~~

The plane landed, and the thirteen remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves on a sandy beach once again. Herobrine appeared.

"Welcome to your next challenge!" Herobrine announced

"Welcome to your next challenge!" Herobrine announced. "This one will not be in the ocean, it will be here on the beach!"

"Ew. Sand," Jamey muttered.

"So, today's challenge is to build a sandcastle. You can use any sand or sandstone that you find around the beach. The best sand castle, judged by our surprise guest, wins first class. The worst sand castle will be sending someone home," Herobrine explained. "Got it?"

The mobs nodded.

"Alright. You have one hour. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals huddled up.

Well, Wooly and Sherry huddled up. Porky and Mooshie ran into the ocean and started swimming.

"Okay, we're on our own for this challenge," Sherry said. "But don't worry! The mother and son team will win!"

"Let's just build the sand castle, mom," Wooly groaned.

The two of them started digging up some sand.

"You're probably really good at this, right?" Sherry asked. "Kids love sand castles."

"I would be if you would ever bring me to the beach," Wooly muttered.

"We went to the beach last summer," Sherry replied.

"That was a ten block wide pond, mom," Wooly said.

"It still had sand!"