Chapter 42 - Sexual Content

Chapter 42

Ellie's POV -

Once i was done shopping we both decided it was time for food. We stopped at a Italian Restaurant called Vapiano. We entered the restaurant and it wasn't that busy considering the time. It was stylish but you could feel a definite Italian vibe inside. A waiter approached us.

"Table for two" he spoke. He looked Italian himself he had dark hair, dark eyes, olive coloured skin. He looked pretty similar to James.

"Yeah" Harry spoke, roughly grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"Here you are" he smiled and pulled my chair out for me. This always made me feel uncomfortable, its just awkward someone tucking you in. However i still muttered a 'thank you'. Harry sat in the seat in front of me across the table. I gently shrugged my coat off my shoulders.

"What drinks can i get you?" he smiled.

"I'll have a water with ice please" i smiled.

"Of course" he noted my drink down and winked at me. Well shit.

"Right i'll have the same no ice though and next time you wink at my girlfriend, I'll not so discretely beat the shit out of you" Harry glared at the waiter.

"Ok.a..y, sorry sir" the waiter stuttered. He quickly moved from our table to get our drinks.

I chose to ignore Harry's attempts to make eye contact with me and just looked at the menu in front of me. Harry spoke rudely to the waiter but i was not in the mood to argue with him nor do i really care how he speaks to others anymore, as long as he doesn't speak to me like rubbish. Ignorance is bliss.

"Whats wrong with you?" he snapped slightly, pulling the menu from in front of my face and placing it on the table.

"Nothing, just hungry" i smiled.

"Are you sure?" Well no not really Harry, who was that girl you were talking to? The one who warned me away from you.

"Yeah" i smiled slightly trying to hide my discomfort.

"Your lying" he states blankly, we make uncomfortable eye contact.

"Just that girl, who is she?" i asked.

"Daniela, just a girl i used to know." I sigh at his vagueness and return my gaze to the menu. Quickly the waiter brings our drinks.

"Have you decided on your meals?" he asked keeping his eyes glued to his notebook.

"Yes, can i have the mid-summer Italian bread salad please" he nods quickly taking the down my order.

"I'll have the chicken Carbonara" Harry orders and the waiter leaves as soon as he can

"You've scared the crap out of him" i smiled slightly. I feel terrible for the waiter but it is still amusing.

"Well that will teach him" Harry smirks leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What did he do that was so terrible?" i asked biting my lip, i leaned my elbows on the table with my chin rested on my palms. Harry leaned forward in his chair copying my body actions.

"He looked at something that was mine" he smirked.

"Ohh very protective" i smiled.

"Only because i know how good you look in that underwear you brought today" he winks. I swat his arm from across the table.

"Well i'm not going to wear them for you now."

"Oh yes you are, tonight in fact."

"Right, i suppose i'll look forward to it then" i winked and took a sip of my water.