Chapter 30 - Sexual Content

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT.

IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE READING YOU CAN SKIP, BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER. YOU SEE A DIFFERENT SIDE TO ELLIE, SHE IS MORE OF A RISK TAKER.

Chapter 30 -

Ellie's POV -

I lay on my back gazing up at Harry as he hovered over me, out of all the horrible things he has said to me they just seem to disappear from my mind when he is affectionate towards me. But he is a very confusing man. My hand reaches up to his face and I brush some of his curls from his face. He dips his head into my neck and leaves delicate kisses down my neck. He parts my legs and kneels in between them, his hands gently glide up and down my bare thighs. His hands brush over my shorts, he grabs the hem of my t-shirt and lifts it over my head. Still kneeling between my thighs he looks down at my body only covered by my shorts and my black bra. Placing his hands either side of my head he leans down and kisses me gently. It was different it wasn't rough or consumed by lust, he was gentle.  

Scattering kisses all over my chest his hands moves down to my shorts, he slowly pulls my shorts down until they reach as far as they can go because Harry's body blocks them. He places his hand the back of my knee and bends it up towards my body. He takes this opportunity to pull my leg out of the shorts and place my foot flat on the bed leaving my knee bent the side of his body. Harry gently does the same with the other leg, leaving it bent at the other side of his body, so that Harry's body fits perfectly between my legs.

He bits his bottom lip as he observes my choice of underwear today. Neither of use talking, just watching each other. I soak up Harry's appearance his top half is tightly fitted with a white shirt and his bottom half covered in Navy blue suit trousers. He looks so good in office wear. I watch as Harry begins to undo the buttons on his shirt, I sit up with Harry still between my legs. Replacing my hands with his I begin to undo the bottoms, pulling his shirt from out his trousers and fully unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly glide my hands up his bare torso admiring all his tattoos, I stop as my hands reach his shoulders. Teasingly I place kisses all over his exposed body as I pull the shirt down his shoulders and off his arms. Aimlessly I throw the shirt onto the floor and lay back on the bed. Laying back I admired Harry's torso his is toned, tattooed and everything James is not. I could never imagine doing anything like this with James.

I place my hand into the waist band of Harry's trousers and tug at them, signalling him to take them off. He carefully stands from the bed as I lay still in my position waiting for Harry to come back. Roughly he tugs at his belt and throws it to the floor. But he begins to walk towards the door with his hands in his pockets. I lean up on my elbows and look at Harry through my legs. He picks up the key off my dresser and locks the door and walks back towards the bed removing his remaining clothing.   

Moving back to his previous position but only in his black boxers this time, kneeling in between my legs his hands roam the skin of my legs from my ankles all the way to the top of my thighs. I close my eyes and take a deep breath just absorbing his touch.

"First time I've saw you in one of these." He gently tugs at the waist band of my thong.

"Correct" I hum with my eyes shut, I hear Harry groan.

"You honestly have no idea how sexy you look right now." His big hands move from thighs and move up to my rib cage just under my bra. He slowly moves his hands around to my back and I lift up slightly. With ease Harry unclips my bra and removes it from my chest leaving me completely bare on top. I lay back on the bed looking up at Harry he moves his hands and cups my boobs. He brings his face down to me and kissing me, I moan and tense my legs and he begins caressing my chest. His body begins to move further down mine leaving kisses on my stomach. But he stopped when he reached my underwear.