Chapter 36 - Sexual Content

Chapter 36 -

Ellie's POV -

My back was pressed against Harry's bedroom wall. He gripped my waist and he roughly kissed me, his hands trailed up my body. The buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned my hands gripped his shirt by the shoulders and pulled it off his body. I broke from the kiss and pulled my dress off my body and threw it to the floor. Harry's eyes looked over my body. I stood in front of him in my white bra and white thong, his eyes racked up my body to meet my eyes. Slowly I stepped closer to him I brought my lips to his neck and repeatedly left kisses and bites on his neck. His hands roughly gripped my waist and pushed me with some force back to the wall. 

"Come on Harry" i teased.

"Ellie i don't think you realise how badly i want you" he groans as i continue to kiss his neck. I stepped back and walked around him. Swiftly he turned around and watched my movements. I shuffled onto his bed and knelled in the centre.

"Do you always have to have the control Harry?" i asked.

"Depends" he spoke as he moved towards to bed.

"On?" countering his brief reply.

"Whether the person im with can take control properly" he smirked as he joined me on the bed.

"I like you having control" i leaned up and whispered in his ear. Harry didn't hesitate in pushing me onto my back and pinning my hands either side of my head. His body above mine, he dipped his head into the curve of my neck and roughly bit and sucked. I harshly bit my lip to control my moans. It had been 5 days since I had sex with Harry and he left me wanting him more.

At this moment I don't care what me and Harry are, I really don't. I just want Harry.

"You like me being in control?" he quizzed whilst I wrapped my legs around his waist in a desperate attempt to get him closer to me.

"Umm" I nodded my head.

"Your in a very comprising position here Ellie" he chuckled.

"Please" I begged, I couldn't believe I had just begged him.

"Say it again" he demanded.

"Please" this time it came out more of a moan as he grinded his crotch to mine.

"Stay exactly as you are, do not move." he removed his body from over mine and stood off the bed. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs quickly. I lay back on the bed and watched. He wondered around the bed and stood at the bottom. "Remember that time in your dorm when we just established the deal?" he asked.

"Yeah" I remember back to when we were in my dorm and when I bent over to get collect some clothes after we first made the deal.

"What do you remember?"

"When you suggested a position that we were definitely going to do" I spoke quietly.

"Such a good memory or has it become a fantasy of yours Ellie?" he teased still standing at the bottom of the bed.

"Stop teasing" I grumbled.

"Up and off the bed." I quickly sat up and slipped off the bed. I walked around to Harry and stood in front of him, with my bottom touching the foot board of his bed. He placed his hands on my waist and twisted my body around so that my back was on his chest. Slowly his hands trailed up my back and he unclipped my bra. Sliding the straps off my shoulders and throwing it to the floor. His hands glided over my bare chest down to my thong, his hands slipped into the front of my underwear.

"Place your hands on bed, bend over and spread your legs." I followed his instructions, he gently pulled my underwear down my legs and I stepped out of small piece of material returning back to my position.

"Hurry Harry" I moaned. I heard a shuffling behind me, Harry's hands placed themselves on my hips. I felt him position himself at my entrance from behind me. One of his hands moved to my front, his fingers began to move circles on my clit. Involuntary moans left my mouth as he continued his action.

"Are you ready Ellie?" he whispered I could tell he was smirking by his tone of voice.

"Yes, come on" I huffed. Slowly felt Harry edge himself further and further into me. I felt the familiar feeling of having Harry inside of me. I moaned and smiled at the sensation. I didn't take long for Harry to pick up his pace. This felt a lot better than the first time and the position allowed me to feel all of him within me. My hands were gripping the foot boards of his bed as he repeatedly brought his hips to the back of my thighs. His length pushing in and out of my core. I bit my lip and let my head fall down, moaning and panting at Harry's movements. "Harder"

"Fucking hell" he groaned as he began to force himself further into me. The air was being forced out my lungs as he pushed harder and harder.

"Yes, right there" my legs were beginning to shake as pleasure quickly took over my body. At this point I felt my orgasm building. I felt one of hands begin to work my already sensitive clit, I shut my eyes and gripped the bed harder. My orgasm was fast approaching.

"Harry I'm close" I spoke. This led him to fill me more and more. Scrunching my eyes closed I let myself go. The waves of pleasure pulsed through my body, I moaned Harry's name loudly as I released. Not long after I felt Harry release inside of me, the warmness of his orgasm filled me. As Harry removed himself from me I felt the warm liquid run down my leg. I could feel the ache in between my legs straight away. I stood correctly and straightened my back.

"Shit" Harry mumbled.

"What?" I asked as I turned to face Harry, still stood at the bottom of his bed.

"We forgot the condom" he snapped. Harry obviously doesn't know that I have been taking the conceptive pill for about 2 years now because of my irregular periods. But this is the first of taking my pill where I've had unprotected sex with anyone.

"Don't worry" Harry rudely cut me off before I could explain.

"Don't worry? Ellie we just had unprotected sex you could get pregnant."

"Shut up Harry" he looked at me and scowled. "I will not get pregnant because I'm on the pill and have been for a while but I could catch a disease off you, so you better be clean" I smirked trying to make joke of the situation. I moved towards Harry and stood in front of him.

"Thank fuck for that!" he released a huge sigh. "Don't worry I don't have anything either". He gripped my waist and pulled my close to him. "Did you like that?" he asked.

"It was okay" I smirked. Ignoring the fact that I loved very second and in between my legs were aching.

"Well you sounded like you enjoyed your self" he winked. I shook my head ignoring his comment about me obviously being loud.

"I need a shower, you've made quite a mess" I hummed glancing down at my body.

"Come on" he took my hand and led me to the bathroom.