"I am just worried about tomorrow meeting" I put my head on his chest.

"Don't worry you will handle it very well like you did always" he kissed my temple and pulled me more into him. I let his warmth comfort me.

"What about the proceedings means they will question me" he rubbed my arm gently.

"Then explain everything to them honestly" I have to explain everything. All the things about how I started handling his Highness investments. All the ghost of past started surfacing in my mind when I thought about the beginning. My body becomes cold and my heart beat increased. I pulled myself from his embrace and started searching for my pills frantically.

"It has to be here. Where it has gone" I looked around the dressing table, side table, drawers.

"What happened Love. What are you looking for?" James come behind me.

"My pills, I have kept them here." I mumbled. My breathing has increased and I was shivering.

I have to take the pills immediately otherwise my fears will take control over me. I picked my cellphone and called Tori.

"Dear have you seen my pills" I asked her.

"Mom, your bottle was empty so I have ordered new one. It will be delivered by tomorrow"

"What happened Mom, are you having those attacks? Mom, I am coming" her voice seems distant because darkness enveloped me.

"No, no, don't come near to me" I begged to the approaching figure.

"Rosie, it's me. Susie" her voice seems familiar but Jack was there seconds before.

"Jack, don't play games with me. Please don't harm my kids" I slowly stepped behind.

Two soft hands tried to grab me but I threw the vase and everything which was near to me. Those hands gripped my shoulders and shook me.

"Rosie, wake up." I tried to resist but a tight slap make me open my squeezed eyes.

I looked into a pair of beautiful almond color eyes. I hugged her tightly and cried my heart out. She rubbed my back and embraced me until I ran out of tears.

She made me sit at the bed and I looked at her. A thin trail of blood was visible on left of her head.

"Susie, how it happened" I put my hand over the little wound and then looked around.

It was her room and broken pieces of decorative were scattered on the floor. Have I done that? I covered my face with my hands.

"Rosie, please hold yourself" she removed my hands from my face.

"James is coming in ten days. If he will see you like this then what do you think he will do" she asked me looking for answers in my eyes.

"See, I am not agreeing with your father in law but if James come to know what his brother has done to you and your unborn baby then do you think he will leave Jack alive" tears appeared again in my eyes.

"We have to hide this incident like your father in law has said otherwise James will kill Jack and end up in jail." I was just listening to her.

"Tell me Rosie, who will take care of the kids and the business if you will remain like this and James in jail. Do you want to ruin your kid's future?" She lifted my chin so I can see her eyes.

"I know this pain is not easy to bear but you have to fight it. My Rosie can't break into pieces. She never backed down in front of difficulties and will never fear them now or in future. God has just taking a cruel test which you have to pass with flying colors" I wanted to believe her words.