The Tenant (Vampire Romance) - (Chapter 11)

-----Happy new year everyone! I hope that 2012 is a great year for myself and everyone out there :D

Like in my other story, new year = new chapter. But I apologize because this one's kinda short.

Anyhoo, I wanna thank TheNeonNinja and Bestrocker for... I forgot actually :P I just wanna thank them. Lol.

So yeah. Happy reading! ^-^

-Piink1397-  -----

Recap;

I placed the receiver to my ear. “Hello?” I called. The line went dead.

“What the fuck,” I cursed.

“Hello Melody,” I heard a musical voice from behind me. I spun around happily, thinking it was Craig.

“Hi Cr-“

My whole world fell to darkness.

The Tenant Chapter 11

I woke up to a very dim surrounding, with only a faint light bulb lighting the whole room. When I moved my hand I realized they were chained together to a pole. I stared at them wide-eyed and looked down to my feet. They, too, were chained together to a pole.

I pulled my legs up in an attempt to break the chains, but of course I failed.

These chains were pretty strong. At least my mouth wasn’t covered.

“Hello?” I called. “HELLO?!” Still no reply.

Fuck this, I thought. I tried to free my hands this time, tugging and pulling at the chains. I screamed in frustration.

“Don’t do that sweetheart.”

I looked up and around, shocked. “Who’s there?” I asked. I squinted my eyes to the darkest part of the room and made out a silhouette of a man.

He got up and walked over to me. I could see him pretty clear now. Tall form, blue eyes, dirty blond hair, pale skin…

Unmistakable beauty.

He sat next to me. “I won’t hurt you,” he said.

“Who are you? Why am I here? Where is this in the first place? Why’d you kidnap me?”’ I asked, breathless.

He thought for a moment.

“My name is Travis. You are in my house. My brother kidnapped you, not me,” he spoke calmly.

“You haven’t told me why I’m here.”

Travis furrowed his eyebrows, trying to find an answer. “I don’t know,” he muttered quietly. I sighed.

“Can’t you unchain me?”

“No.” he looked down. “Then who’s your brother?”

“His name is Cedric. He has quite a reputation, because he’s killed many vampires when they have done absolutely nothing to him and-“

“Wait! V-vampires?” I had no idea this was coming. Travis looked surprised. “Craig didn’t tell you?” I prepared myself this time.

“He’s a vampire.”

“Was that why he bit me?”

“My brother’s coming,” he replied, ignoring my question. He got up and headed to the door.

“Can’t you stay with me?” I pleaded.

“I’m sorry.”

Travis planted a light kiss on my forehead and swiftly left.

Woah. Vampires. That’s a lot to take in. Especially for an innocent 17-year-old. Shit. Would my parents be looking for me? I didn’t know the time, but it was dark outside.

The door suddenly slammed shut, and another guy walked in. He looked like Travis, except his hair was jet black like mine, and he had blue eyes. Cedric I guess. Were all vampires this hot?

I trembled as he got closer and closer until he finally stopped in front of me. There was something about him which brought out a sense of fear.

“What do you want from me?” I whimpered. Cedric chuckled. “You’re not afraid of me are you?” he taunted.

I glared at him. “What the fuck do you want?” I demanded. “Ah, you’re a feisty one . Oh well, we’ll just have to wait.”

I stared at him, confused. “Wait for what?”

“You’ll find out soon, sweetheart,” he replied, lightly touching my face. I flinched at his touch. Cedric left the room then, leaving me to ponder about what he said.

What WAS he waiting for? How would anyone even know where I was? My only hope is Craig. Oh God. What if Cedric is waiting for Craig to come find me? What would he do then?

------Please vote/comment/fan! ^-^

-Piink1397-  -------