The Tenant (Vampire Romance) - (Chapter 4)

---------------------Chapter 4 reminds me so much of Avenged Sevenfold. Awesome band !!:D RIP The Rev, foREVer..

-Piink1397-

"Having a little fun there sweetheart?"He broke the silence, pulling me back to reality. His eyes twinkled, and I blushed again, embarassed. His voice so velvety, so soothing.. Woahwoah. Get off him now Melody! I pushed myself up, my arms supporting me as he let go of my waist, letting me roll off him. I sat up on the floor, and he followed.

I held out my hand. "Melody Monroe, Mel for short," I smiled.

He took my hand, making me shiver (again). "Craig Joe Armstrong. Call me Craig," he smiled back. We shook hands, not knowing what to do next.

"So, um," I began,"How old are you?" "Nineteen, you?" he breathed. "Um, seventeen," I replied, not knowing where this conversation was leading to.

"Seventeen.." he muttered under his breath. I stood up, telling him to make himself comfortable as I went to bathe. He decided to place his clothes in the wardrobe. I entered the bathroom, thinking of Craig the whole way. He seemed so friendly yet mysterious. I stepped out of the shower once I was done, wrapping a towel around my dripping wet hair and suddenly frowned, realising I had not taken any fresh clothes. Shit. I wrapped another towel around my naked body, praying that Craig was not in the room. I opened the door and peeked out, glancing around. Phew, he wasn't in.

I walked to my wardrobe happily, looking for my clothes. I felt an icy breath on my neck but ignored it, thinking it was the wind.

"Do you always walk around your room like this?" an amused voice questioned from behind me. I spun around, and I SO did not expect Craig to be so close to me, let alone in the room. Wasnt he.. y'knw.. NOT HERE ??!

"I - I," I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I took a step aside, thinking he wanted to put his clothes in the wardrobe or something. Instead, he inched closer to me, as I backed to the wall, fear visible in my emerald eyes. I stopped when I could no longer back away, staring at him. He suddenly placed both of his palms to the wall on either side of my head, making escape impossible, especially since I had to hold on to my towel in case it fell off.

I panicked and my breaths got faster and faster. I was ready to scream. Real loud. Sensing what I planned to do, Craig put an icy finger to my lips, giving me a smirk and shushing me. I fell incredibly silent as he leaned in to my left ear, lightly brushing  his lips against it. His adam's apple was bobbing up and down, as if thirsty. He inhaled the air, and I swear I heard him growl.

In an instant, he was gone. Leaving me dumbfounded by the wall.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ??!!