The Tenant (Vampire Romance) - (Chapter 9)

--------- HELLO! :D So like I promised, this chapter is longer than the previous one, which really sucked. Haha. What do you guys think of the new book cover? Awesome right? xD

Wahahahh so uhh I wanna thank AshleyMolinar for fanning! :D Im not sure if she reads my story but I'll just put a thankyou in here. Hehe. Oh and should I like put in recaps? Just wondering :x I wont drag on any longer. Happy reading! ^-^

-Piink1397-     -----------

The Tenant Chapter 9

I slowly looked up at his face, not knowing to expect.  His eyes seemed lighter than usual. Craig looked down at my expectant face and reached up with his hand to cradle my face, making me shiver involuntarily.

His bloodred lips bent down to mine slowly, watching my reaction. My heart beat faster and faster, till his lips finally met mine. I closed my eyes, curving my lips around his expectantly. I slowly moved my hands up his chest and interlocked my fingers behind his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt his lips curve up into a smile as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter, never breaking the kiss. My hands grabbed his tousled hair, pulling his body closer to mine.

He let go of my face and wrapped his arm around my waist like his other arm. His tongue licked my lips, begging for an entrance. I hadn’t made out before, so I gladly let him in, only to experience so much pleasure. I let out a moan and he chuckled. Sadly enough, I had to break away for air after 5 minutes. I gasped for air, my breaths fast and short, my heart thumping madly. He laughed under his breath, kissing me lightly on the lips again.

“I love you too.”

“”It took you long enough to say that,” I said sarcastically. “Better late than never,” he smirked.

**********

“I don’t wanna wake up,” I groaned. “Come on sweetheart, help your parents out,” Craig reasoned. “You can go on your own,” I muttered groggily. “I don’t know my way around town,” he replied. “Aww, isn’t that just too bad. Go away. I wanna sleep!!”

“Fine, if that’s the way you want it.” I could tell Craig was pouting. He suddenly flung the bedsheet off my face, making me irritated by the sunlight shining on my face. Before I could even open my eyes, Craig pushed his lips to mine softly. Damn he felt so good…

I suddenly felt a few soft slaps on my face as he pulled away. I opened my eyes to see Craig leaning over me, smirking. As usual.

“Good morning princess! We are going grocery shopping today,” he sang in a fake sweet voice. “Fuck off,” I muttered, closing my eyes again. I heard him sigh and then I was lifted into his arms. I didn’t care, as long as I could sleep. I felt myself being lowered until I felt a cold marble around me. “Happy showering,” was all I heard until I felt water raining down on me, waking me up instantly. I spluttered as water entered my mouth. I glared at Craig, who was happily pouring water down my body. Did he even see that I had clothes on? Not that I wanted to strip in front of him, but well, you get it…

“CRAIG JOE ARMSTRONG!!” I shouted. I scrambled out of the tub and tackled him down to the floor. It did hurt, but it was worth it. I quickly grabbed the showerhead from his hand and aimed it at his face before soaking the rest of his clothes.

“Hey!” he whined. I giggled but continued soaking him, until he grabbed the showerhead from me, laughing.”Okay okay, that’s enough now.”

“Good, now if you’ll please leave the room I have to bathe,” I said, getting off him. “Without my clothes,” I added sternly. “Sounds hot. Do I get to watch?” Craig smirked. I rolled my eyes and quickly took some fresh clothes from the wardrobe, trying not to get the carpet really wet. If I had forgotten to take my clothes again, the same incident would probably happen…

Which reminded me of my earlier questions about him. But I should probably forget about it, he might get angry or something. I wondered about the ‘danger’ I was in the day before. What kind of ‘danger’ had Craig meant? It was just a person for goodness sake. Or maybe not…

*********

“Where’s the supermarket?” I sighed. Craig had been asking the same question ever since we got out of the car. I decided to ignore him. Besides, we were only 3 blocks away.

He finally shut up when we reached our destination. I pulled out the grocery list as he pushed the trolley. As we went around, there was a group of teenage girls, probably a year younger than me, who were looking at Craig. No wait, staring was a better word.

I heard their ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ as they pointed out Craig’s obvious handsomeness, his tall and slender form and blah blah blah. Why were they even in a freaking supermarket?

I gritted my teeth. The most irritating part was that Craig didn’t even seem to notice that they were talking about him. I mean, come on, seriously??

It was a good thing we were in a deserted lane, with only the damn teen girls, Craig and I. I strode over to him lightly. He looked up from the wall he was leaning on, and called out to him before he could speak.

“Baby, sweetheart…”

------ Please vote/comment/fan! :D

-Piink1397-   ------