"I don't really know what to say." I admitted.

"That's okay. It's still hard for me to process it all." He paused. "So what are you going to do now? Are you guys staying there?"

"Niall and I just booked the first flight home. It's leaving in a few hours. Are you going to the hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah Emma and I are just leaving. Call me when your flight lands and I'll pick you guys up."

"Okay thanks. The plane should land at around 3:00." I told him.

"Well I'll see you soon." We ended the call and went back to packing. Niall started packing as well. He has to even though I know it hurts him to.

We finished packing in silence. We put all of our bags by the front door and Niall quickly wrote his parents a little note saying how sorry he was for leaving early and that he'll call when he's home. Niall called for a cab and we drove to the airport.

*

I sat next to Niall as we sat in the back seat of Liam's car. He was already waiting for us at the airport so I didn't have to phone him. I held Niall's hand and rested my head on his shoulder. It was getting harder and harder to go out in public because of the fans and paparazzi. It feels like as soon as we leave the house, there is someone waiting to take our picture. I guess I can't complain because the fans mean so much to the boys and without the paparazzi, the boys wouldn't be where they are today.

"So how was your trip?" Liam asked, breaking the silence.

"It was really nice. I love seeing my family. It sucks that we had to leave early. It feels good to be home though." Niall answered. I guess he left out the part about Denise being pregnant. He'll probably tell everyone when were all together.

"I know but we missed you here too. We're your family too you know." Liam joked causing Niall to smile. It seemed like that was the first time he smiled all day. I love to see him smile because it makes me smile too.

"Yeah I know." He replied. It went back to being silent. It was only about five more minutes until we arrive at our destination. Liam's going to drive us straight to the hospital instead of going home first.

We arrived at the hospital and pulled into the back entrance before going in. Liam said Harry texted him the room number so he knows where to go. We quickly made our way through the hospital when we got to room 27.

"This is Sara's room." He said before opening the sorry.

We walked in and saw Sara in a gown laying on the hospital bed, sleeping. All the boys and Emma are here too and are sitting in chairs by the window. Harry was in a chair next to Sara and was holding her hand. He's awake and looked at us as we walked in. He gently let go of Sara's hand and came over to us. Suddenly he took his arms and wrapped them around me. I hugged him back and then we parted. He did the same thing to Niall.

"It's so good to see you guys!" He exclaimed. I glanced at Niall and then looked back at Harry.

"We missed you too but we've only been gone for a little over a week." I answered.

"I knows but it's been a very eventful week." He mumbled. He looked at me and gave me a look that said he knows something. I decided to put it to the side and talk to him later.

"So what's happening with Sara? I assume she didn't have the babies yet." Niall asked.

"When we brought her here, said that she was in a lot of pain so the doctors thought she was going into labour. Then they notice that her water hasn't broken yet. They came to the conclusion that she is having contractions that are preparing Sara for the real thing."

"So she isn't having her babies right now?" I asked. He shook his head. Niall and I both let out a big sigh of relief. I began to walk over to Sara and accidentally hit the side of her bed. Unfortunately it caused her to wake up. She stretched and yawned. Her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Your here!" She exclaimed. I giggled at her excitement.

"I am!"

"I missed you so much!" She cooed.

"I missed you too! How are you feeling?" I asked. Obviously she isn't doing too good considering she was almost going to go into labour.

"I could be better." She joked.

"How is your pain right now?"

"On a scale from one to ten, about a four but that's only because they are giving me tons of medication."

"That's good. Did the doctors say anything about what's going to happen now?" She looked down at her hands.

"I have to be on bed rest here at the hospital until I have the twins." She admitted.

"So your not allowed to leave the hospital?" She shook her head.

"I guess it's a good thing because now we know your safe."

"Yeah I guess your right. It just sucks because I could be here up to two months." She sighed.

Harry joined us and sat on the other side of Sara. All of us were engaged in conversations when there was a knock on the door. Louie was about to stand up to answer it when it started to open.

When it fully opened, two people entered the room and my heart began to race. It's two police officers. They looked at Liam. Is Liam in trouble!?

"Can we talk to you outside?" They asked him. He nodded his head and followed them outside. The door was shut and everything went silent.

"What do you think they want to talk to him about?" I asked Harry.

"I'm not 100% sure but it might be about what happened with Chase." He replied. Hearing that name always sends chills down my spine.

"Do you think he's in trouble?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No I don't think so." He paused. "At least I hope not."

We waited in silence for Liam to come back. Niall moved to come and sit with me. Since there is a shortage of chairs, I offered him to sit on the chair and I sit on his lap. I laid my head back and positioned it in the crook of his neck.

The door opened and Liam walked into the room. I leaned forward and he came over to me. He asked if he could talk to me outside. He has no emotion on his face and he had no specific tone in his voice. I nodded my head and followed him out the door. We walked down the hallways until we found some chairs.

"So what did the police officers talk to you about?" I asked.

"Chase." He said bluntly. I looked at him at the mention of that name.

"What about him?" I asked. He hesitated before answering.

"He's been arrested. The police officers found out about all the stuff he has done to you. Like all the threats and the physical abuse." He said. I mentally smiled to myself. I was just getting excited about the fact that Chase will be out of my life for a while when he spoke up again.

"There's one other thing." He paused. By the tone in his voice I could tell this wasn't going to be good news.

"Chase had admitted to doing another crime." He said. I looked at him with a lot of concern. His facial expressions were starting to change.

"What did he do?" I asked nervously. All of a sudden his face softened and it looked like he was on the verge of crying. A small tear escaped his eye before he told me.

"Chase killed our parents."