Chapter 45

Liam's POV

I made my way out of bed and downstairs into the kitchen. I woke up with a very empty stomach. I walked over to the fridge when suddenly I heard my stomach growl. I laughed to myself. I usually wasn't this happy in the morning but it was hard not to be happy after the night I had last night.

My whole night, I was texting Emma. We started talking again and it felt so good. We've decided that were going to meet up again soon. She said it was hard not being able to talk to me all the time while I was on tour. We texted a lot and we even video messaged but nothing is better than talking in person. I told her that I would pick her up at about noon and then we could go out for lunch. It's only 10:45 so I have time to have a small breakfast, shower, and get ready.

I grabbed some cereal from the pantry, milk from the fridge, and a bowl from the cupboard before sitting down at the table. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and began to eat it.

I finished eating and put my dishes away. I glanced at the time and saw that it was a little past 11:00. I made my way upstairs and went into my room. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower. I stripped down my clothes and got in the steaming hot water.

Within fifteen minutes, I was done. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I walked over to my closet to go out on a fresh pair of clothes. (http://www.polyvore.com/lunch_date_with_emma/set?id=98671952)

I walked down to the hallway and pulled out my cell phone and called Emma.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey Emma" I smiled at the sound of her voice "I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving my house now. Are you ready?"

"Yeah I am. I'll see you soon?" She asked.

"For sure. Bye" I replied.

"Bye" We ended the call and I grabbed my coat because I know how cold it is outside. I walked out to the car, cranked the radio and drove to her house. I pulled up, she came out, and climbed into the car. She came out looking so amazing. She was wearing a white coat and a nice pair of jeans. Her hair was curled perfectly and she has a nice bow in it. Her outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/emma_on_lunch_date_with/set?id=98896868) was absolutely gorgeous

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hello." I greeted. I loved to see her smile.

"So where we going?" Emma asked, brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't been here in a few months." I joked. We both laughed. "Has anything new come in?" She thought about it.

"I think there is a new cafe around the corner." She said and I nodded my head.

"Sounds good." I pulled away and drove us to the cafe. When we got there, we walked in and were seated.

"So, how was the tour?" She asked.

"It was really good." I replied while I glanced at the menu "The shows were amazing. It's the best feeling to come out and hear the crowd cheer. It was so surreal"

"I'm sure it was." She giggled. "How's Sara? How far along is she again?"

"She's six and a half months. She's stuck on bed rest and not too happy about it." I answered.

"Excuse me?" A little voice said. I looked up to see a small, blonde, and timid waitress.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She offered. I noticed her name tag said Lora.

"A coffee and a chia tea please." I ordered. Emma look at me with an amused, suspicious look. The waitress nodded and walked away, writing the orders down.