C H A P T E R 1: P A G E 2

And the lights start flashing like a photo booth

And the stars explode and we'll be fireproof

**********
[3RD PERSON POV]

Today was the day of the party. Anybody who was anybody was going. The mall was filled girls getting their nails done and boys getting some new hot shoes for the dance floor.

But what was Leonardo doing? He was looking up American slang on his phone. If he was going to an American part then he had to know what and what not to say of course.

Leonardo pressed his home button, "Hey, Siri."

Siri activated, "Hello, Leonardo. What may I assist you with today?"

Leonardo replied "Google search American slang for me."

His phone switched to google and loaded page titled: "AMERICA. THE NATION OF SLANG AND DANK MEMES"

Leonardo learned a couple of words after examine for a while hopefully he new how to use them.

Time got ahead of Leonardo an he looked at his Roles watch to see it was 7:30. Perfect! He had just enough time to get ready.

Leonardo put on his tan sweater, his black jeans, and some converse.

He was ready for the party.

But was George!

A/N HEY GUYSSSSSSS I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM UPLOADING TOMORROW I PROMISE I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUTTY!!!!

-KYLE