C H A P T E R 2: P A G E 4

You make my heart shake, bend, and break

But I can't turn away

And it's driving me wild

You're driving me wild
___________________________

[LEONARDO]

After eating some surprising good noodles, we went upstairs and decided to watch a movie.

"So what do you guys want to watch?" Georgio said pulling out a bin with a bunch of DVD's inside.

"I'm fine with whatever" I responded shrugging and flopping into his bed next to Emma.

"Let's watch a HORROR FILM!" Emma said grabbing the bin from Georgio and scrambling through until she pulled out a movie named THE VISIT.

"Ugh, fine. Only because I'm not alone." Georgio implied.

[GEORGIO]

I put the movie in my tv and slid onto my bed and sat in between Leonardo and Emma.
**
Halfway through movie, I was already shaking. I hate scary movies. They always have those jump scares that keep me shook. Immediately after I said that, A FUCKING JUMP SCARE HAPPENED.

I ended up jolting and almost fell of the bed. Leonardo caught me in time and lifted me up. But not fully. He scooted me closer and rested my head in his chest.

"It's just a movie, Georgio." He said chuckling as he began to play with my hair.

Okay what the fuck? Since when did he randomly warm up to me and if he's straight, then why is he  basically cuddling me right now.

BUZZZ

My phone vibrated. I looked at my screen and it says "New Message From EMMA❤". I tilt my head up a little to see Emma looking at me mouthing 'READ THE TEXT' .

I shrug and open the message to see it says:

Emma: OMG!!! He's totally spooning you right now! #relationshipgoals !!!

I chuckled and began to type.

Georgio: Haha very funny but he's straight. He's probably holding onto me bc he's lowkey scared or sum.

PINGGGGG

Emma's phone buzzed and she read the text then looked at me and rolled her eyes jokingly.

But seriously though, why is he holding me? This is really weird. I do like it, don't get me wrong; but he's straight. Eh, whatever.

****

The movie ended and everybody was asleep but me. By this time Leonardo was laying his head on my chest snoring ridiculously loud.

"......Georgio....." I hear Leonardo mumble in his sleep. Is he sleep talking? Is he dreaming about me?

"Uh....Leonardo?" I said tapping him.

He grabbed my side and pulled me closer. Ok first he was dreaming about me and now he's trying to cuddle me in his sleep?!

"....kiss me..." Leonardo moaned in his sleep laying his hand on my cheek.

Alright. This is officially backwards. Never in my life has a rich, hot, straight guy dreamed about me, cuddled me or let alone sleep in my bed!

"....mmm..." Leonardo moaned pulling me tighter.

My dumb ass accidentally bumped my head on his nose causing him to shuffle and shift over in his sleep and begin to snore again.

****
I woke up by my mom busting open my door also waking Emma and Leonardo up.

"Oops, sorry did I wake you?" My mom asked sincerely.

Emma shrugged "Yeah but it's fine. And cute purse miss Armani!"

My mom blushed, "Oh thank you, Em! Your outfit is pretty also! By the way there is no school tomorrow because the principle is in the hospital. Would you three like to stay the night?"

"Sure!" Emma said

"Uh sure I guess." Leonardo said scratching the back of his head.

"Alrighty then! Dinner will be ready in 3 hours!" My mom said closing the door.

"Be right back I gotta use the bathroom." Leonardo said getting up from the bed.

"Okie dokie. 2nd door in the right." I said point my finger in the direction of the bathroom.

After Leonardo left the room I whipped my head around to Emma.

"Emma!!" I said viscously tapping her shoulder.

"Ok, 1, what? 2 stop tapping my shoulder so hard... it's sensitive.."

"You will NOT believe what happened while you two were sleep!" I said whisper-screaming

"What happened?" Emma said with sudden excitement in her voice.

"Leonardo was having a dream about me!" I squealed.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" She said with interest of tone.

"He said: my name, and to kiss him then he MOANED!!" I said exaggerating the moaned.

Emma's eyes widened, "Holy shit! That's so weird tho. One minute he's all awkward and the next minute he's all sweet and soft. Is he even Strai-"

"I'm back!" Leonardo interjected walking in and plopping down on the bed.

"So how did you guys sleep?" Emma asked looking directly at Leonardo then at me.

I looked at Emma with wide eyes showing a face of 'OMG BITCH NO YOU DIDN'T'

Leonardo shrugged, "I slept fine"

"Same here." I replied

"So what did you guys dream about?" Emma said staring at Leonardo.

Leonardo's face completely reddened, "uh...dang, I can't seem to remember." He said obviously lying.

Wait, so that means he remembers the dream!

__________________________

A/N

HEY GUYS!! IM TRYING TO BE MORE ACTIVE WITH POSTING SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT GRAMMAR MISTAKES IF NEEDED!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

-Kyle