"Kookie?" Haine repeated, her brows furrowing as she grew confused of the younger one's action.

The ever egoistic Jeon is now a lovesick fool.

"Koo—" Just before Haine finished talking, the boy can't help but embrace the girl into his arms.

His heart was beating so fast and he's just so happy, "I love you and i missed you, love." He murmured in his breath.

Haine giggled. "Kookie, we just talked on skype yesterday." she said as she wrap her arms back to Jungkook. "That wasn't enough, i want the real thing"

Jungkook snuggled a little while before breaking a little from the hug, his arms still encircled in her waist. He looked directly in her eyes and his lips curved into a mesmerizing smile, it made haine feel warm inside.

"And jt's because I always miss you when you're not around, Haine." He spoke with so much passion, kissing the tip of his lover's nose. Jungkook didn't know where all of this confidence has been coming from but he likes it.

Haine blushed and she immediately averted her gaze "S—Stop teasing me." and she playfully hit his chest.

Jungkook caught her hand, and she looked in his eyes. "I ain't teasing you. It's true, I love you and only you." He spoke, kissing her forehead before breaking the hug, kneeling down and showing her the bouquet.

"For my one and only" he spoke presenting her the bouquet of mixed white and pink roses, which means innocent love.

"Fuck, Jungkook stand up!" So much for being romantic she thought. The girl chuckled as she tried to take the bouquet in his hands but he won't give it.

"Yah! Jungkook."

"I won't give it unless you give me something" The boy said wiggling his brows.

The girl's cheeks blushed. "Yah! You litt—"

"Please just, can we just spend the day at home? I want you to snuggle with me." the boy cut through.

"Eh?"

"Yes or no?"

"Um.." The girl looked into the boy's eyes and he was already giving her the cutie bunny look and she couldn't resist anymore.

"Okay, but we have to go grocery tomorrow. I—"

"Yey! I love you!" The boy stood up as he embraced her for a while before breaking off and giving her the roses.

"Roses?" The girl asked, he knew that haine loved roses because of the bouquet thingy back at the wedding.

"Yeah, I specially picked those colors" he said scratching the back of his head feeling all nervous. "You don't like it?"

Haine's eyes widened. "No! Of course not, I love it. Thanks Kookie!" She beamed, hugging the bouquet and this made the boy feel the whole zoo inside of him roar.

He stole a kiss once more on the tip of the girl's nose and this made Haine's cheeks blaze hot pink. "That's not the only thing I came here with, cutie." He winked and showed her a handmade lunch.

The girl squealed "Oh my god. Kookie!"

"I made it just for you, let's it eat. Shall we?"

The two entered the flat and they settled in the living room once they had whatever they needed. It was the one of those times that the two of them were alone in her flat but it didn't help but make them feel awkward.