||One||Gandad||

Three years after secret affair.

Riley's Pov..

It was Tuesday once again.

Today we see Granddad or as Hattie likes to called him Gandad.

Ever since she was born i've regained my fatherly relationship back with my dad which nor my mom or Auggie know about.

She gets excited about this day until it comes around every week.

Sure it was difficult at first mending mine and my dad's broken relationship but it had its upsides.

Hattie knows about my side of the family something i was worried about and gets to hear funny stories about me and Lucas growing up forget the whole cheating thing.

She knows about mommy's was best friend Maya and all are adventures.

I miss her.

And Farkle, i missed everyone.

Sometimes i think if i didn't get pregnant thing would still be okay. If the miscarriage never happened but then i just look at my little family and i feel no regret.

Everything happens for a reason right?

Right now I'm laying in bed that i share with Lucas with my head rested of his bare chest listening to our 3 year old daughter play with the toys on the own in the room while talking to her version of a beary the bear bear talking about seeing her 'Gandad' again had how he buys her all the sweats.

This life is still too surreal to me. Lay in bed with the love of my life listening to our daughter paying. She's a spitting image of Lucas, She's like Lucas with my hair. Just like i'm according to my uncle Shawn my dad with with my moms hair.

"Hey Riles what you thinking about?"

"Just how fabulous are life is."

As Lucas crept down in the bed to kiss me i tackled him are lips started to attack each other. Even us both only being 20 and 21 and being parents to a 3 year old we still find moments to be a young couple. That why it's so good we have Both Lucas' parents and my dad who put their past behind them to help babysit when we needed time to be teenagers or young adults and obviously them getting to spend time with their first grandchild was a bonus.

By this point me and Lucas are both way too caught up in each other to notice anything else happening around us just focusing on each other to see Hattie wonder into her room.

"Daddy why are you on top and hurting Mommy?"

Lucas jumps away from me and i wave myself with my hand all of a sudden feeling very hot as we cover ourselves with the covers she takes in upon herself to climb onto the bed.

"Daddy wasn't hurting me honey we were just playing."

I look over at Lucas as he had a guilty caught look on our face like the time when my dad had Hattie for the day can came home to find us on the couch in a questioning position.

"Yeah where!"

I playfully slapped Lucas arm as he gave me a gentle push we all break out into fits of laughter.

I just love how my daughter get to see her two parents love each other.

Like what we both got. I mean sure both are parents where married and knew exactly where their lives were heading then they had us but what's the fun in that?

"Come on let's get ready 'Gandad' will be here soon!"

As Hattie jumped off the best and ran out the door screaming to go and talk to her beary the bear bear as i get up to go flow but as i do i get pulled back down onto the bed by Lucas covering me,

"Can we please finish?"

"What about Hattie?"

I see a little light bulb go off in his head

"Hattie sweaty are you okay in your room if mommy and daddy play for a good few minutes?" He shouts as i let out a playful giggle and bit my lips know Lucas gets whatever he wants.

"Yeah i'm gonna talk to Beary and choose my outfit." As soon as Lucas hears the word yeah he attacks my lips as we continue what we started.

-------

YASSSSSSS.

After being asked and missing Secret affair i decided to finally write a sequel i dunno how this book is gonna turn out, you know what they say the sequel is never as good as the original but i'm gonna do it.

I really hope you liked this first chapter don't forget to vote and comment any ideas you want me to include.

Just know i'm not good at writing thing about Lucas and Riley cheating on each other with other people cause that hurts my little Rucas heart too much but yeah.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XXX