t w e n t y- f o u r

In this oneshot, Jungkook is older than Tae by two years.

Jungkook: 10
Taehyung: 8

===
Taehyung stood by the slide watching an older boy named Jungkook. Everyone was mean to Jungkook and would always pick on him. Taehyung didn't know why.

When he would watch the lonely boy he didn't see anything wrong with him. He seemed like a nice boy to play with.

Today, Taehyung contemplated on asking Jungkook if he wanted to play but one, he was too shy. Second, he didn't want the other kids to pick on him. Horrible, he knows. But he just doesn't want to start any more trouble.

He observed as Jungkook picked a small flower and twirled it in his fingers. "I wish someone would give me flowers."

He heard him say. Taehyung felt something in his stomach churn as he watched Jungkook walk to the school building unwillingly.

He watched as the older boy walked in the building and was followed by other students.

"I swear, when I grow up I won't just get you a flower. I'll buy you the whole flower shop and you will never be lonely."

===
5 years later..

Jungkook stood close beside Taehyung as they walked through the hallway. They were followed by mean stares and whispers.

Every time Jungkook would start getting nervous or scared Taehyung would rub his back or give him a comforting look. Taehyung knew.

Knew when he was scared. When he felt lonely, sad. Somehow.

They had stopped the teasing and bullies together with help from Jung Hoseok, an older student who loved helping others.

And Jungkook was grateful for his friends.

===
2 years later..

Taehyung had asked Hoseok to help him set up arrows in Jungkooks house when he was asleep.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to wake up and come to where the arrows lead. The garden.

Jungkook liked flowers. That's actually an understatement. He loves them, almost as much as he loves Taehyung.

Taehyung, starting to get impatient and nervous, called Hoseok on his cell.

"Is he awake yet?" He spoke quietly into the speaker.

"Coming your way." Hoseok said a bit louder than he.

Taehyung hurriedly hung up the phone and put it in his pocket as he saw the beautiful boy walk outside.

Still wearing his Rikamula pijamas. "He's so adorable." Taehyung thought.

Jungkook had his eyes fixed on the arrows on the floor that stopped at the gate. Jungkook put his hand on top of the gate and saw Taehyung standing inside.

Taehyung waved and smiled, motioning his friend to come in.

Jungkook opened the gate slowly and stepped in. He closed it gently and walked over to Taehyung shyly.

"T-tae? What are you doing here at six am?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head slightly.

Taehyung coed and smiled even wider. "I came to ask you something Jungkook."